Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Things I have learned as an old fuck

The older I get, the more I have finally learned to to agree with number 20.

The cure for numbers 1-4 is a pile of cash.

I sort of agree. Periodization still applies as far as I'm concerned. I do periods of 6-8 weeks where I push higher weights for less reps and I do periods of time where I do lighter weights for higher reps. That being said, "less reps" means weights I can do 5x5 on. Maybe once every month or two I will test my max bench and only during my heavy cycles like my recently 5x5 period I ended last week. After 8 weeks of that plan, I moved to all sets of 12 this week and will stick in the range of 10-15 reps for a while now.

once a month play the alpha at the gym, thats fine and yes i love to do it and push heavy weight too and stroke my ego just like any other vain human. other than that work your muscles with higher reps instead of working your tendons and ligaments trying to impress the 110 pound barbie blonde on the next bench. i promise she doesn't care. lol and you will last longer in this business of iron pumping.

once a month play the alpha at the gym, thats fine and yes i love to do it and push heavy weight too and stroke my ego just like any other vain human. other than that work your muscles with higher reps instead of working your tendons and ligaments trying to impress the 110 pound barbie blonde on the next bench. i promise she doesn't care. lol and you will last longer in this business of iron pumping.

Absolutely agree. I am not old, but at 37 not a young pup either. I have learned to listen to my body and pay attention to protecting it. I like my knees and shoulders and want them to keep working the way they are supposed to. The sets of 12 this week after eight weeks of 5x5 have been a great change of pace and whatever part I work gets swollen amd pumped like it was my first ever workout.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

Thanks for all the great replies guys. I spent 14 years PL and trained with a lot of low rep sets. ( Mostly Westside). Not a day went by that something didn't hurt. A good night's sleep was out of the question. A year or so ago when I turned 55 I decided to get back to a BB style routine, clean up my diet and alter my hormone stack to reflect the new style. Besides as I get older I feel a more shredded look will be better than just big. I went from 232 down to 198. I am about 202 right now at 12%. Going to add in some T3 and maybe Clen now and see if I can get down to single digits. In response to The Mast P question I love Mast P and pretty much include it in some fashion in every cycle. I do not use an AI when running Mast. I normally stay in the 350/wk range. I will blast it at 700/wk once in a while but at my age prostate issues flare up. Ken

Reactions: ceo
"...GH makes your dick look like artwork."

Classic comedy gold! Laughed for ages, thanks Ken:)

Happy Easter folks.

LOL some good stuff. Can't say i agree with some of the dosages though.

My truncated agreements would be:

Fuck Deca unless you like bloat.

Tren is great if you don't give a shit about your health.

T-bol may be the very best oral. Halo is poison.

Primo rules.

Clomid and Nolva are great if you plan on a career as a eunich.

As for women -- it varies. To really young girls, a 30 year old guy is an old man. But to a woman in her middle 20's she may very well be interested in a 50 year old dude if you he looks good. So, play your cards right gents -- you never know.

Lol. I love the OP ; he is a character and he has balls :)

#5 is an absolute truth that can't be debunked.

#11 overrated to say the least.

#15 another absolute truth.

#16 Deca is a gorgeous drug and should not be demeaned.

#17 Var has some good properties but lacks vigor ; that's why when I run var I always insert another oral like drol or halo to pulsate preworkout.

#20 another absolute truth.

#24 Halo turns Clark Kent into Superman.

Top Bottom