Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Prop powder loosing its potency????

Mh48500

I hope I kind fan an answer that is a little more science based than a lot of personal opinion.

I have some Test Prop that did not get properly stored, it was not returned to its airtight container. The only negative exposure was we had a couple weeks of uncharacteristic rain and then a month later I found the powder.

I had mixed the powder when I first received it and it was more than GTG, hit hard, good little pip. But I recently remixed bit and with Prop you can usually feel the shot hit roughly 14 hours later, plus there is always a little pip. With this none of that.

So there is my concern, and it is close to 80 grams worth of powder .

If anyone has some input I would appreciate it....Goingon4T, Maxxreps???? Basskiller, lol I wish!

Sorry just guesses here but don't think a couple weeks of high humidity would do much, if anything. Most degradation is due to oxidation and AFAIK only heat will really speed that up. I know its after the fact now but anything I want to preserve I vac seal and throw in the freezer. I have some uhh other stuff that normally fully degrades upon exposure to air in months that is still just as potent years later..

Sorry just guesses here but don't think a couple weeks of high humidity would do much, if anything. Most degradation is due to oxidation and AFAIK only heat will really speed that up. I know its after the fact now but anything I want to preserve I vac seal and throw in the freezer. I have some uhh other stuff that normally fully degrades upon exposure to air in months that is still just as potent years later..

Thanks Maxx I appreciate the opinion. Maybe its just me, or my Test levels are high enough that I dont feel it. All my other powders are good.

Yeah it was carelessness but I had received about 5 different packages and left that one inside the EMS envelope.

You peaked my interest on the other stuff.....LOL

ground boomers :)

BTW hope you are right and that its just your test levels. 80g seems like a lot to lose. at 100mg/ml thats 80 10ml vials worth :faint:

ground boomers :)

BTW hope you are right and that its just your test levels. 80g seems like a lot to lose. at 100mg/ml thats 80 10ml vials worth :faint:

Yeah tell me about it! I switched from cruising on Prop(dont ask)to using enanthate. I think the daily jolt I felt from the prop was just the difference in blood level and now with test e I didnt feel the kick because my levels were high and stable????

Bro kind of sounds like 8th grade stoner logic, but thats my opinion.

I used 20 year old test prop powder once, and it was fine (stored in a laboratory...standard lab chemical storage conditions). Testosterone propionate is a pretty stable molecule, it should be fine.
I know this is opinion, so not quite what you are looking for. But having been a lab technician/lab manager in various labs over the years, I have at least some experience with storage of chemicals, and the vast majority are fine at room temperature in sealed jars for years. Only a handful of powdered chemicals we had to store under argon, or in a dessicator, or at -70.

I used 20 year old test prop powder once, and it was fine (stored in a laboratory...standard lab chemical storage conditions). Testosterone propionate is a pretty stable molecule, it should be fine.
I know this is opinion, so not quite what you are looking for. But having been a lab technician/lab manager in various labs over the years, I have at least some experience with storage of chemicals, and the vast majority are fine at room temperature in sealed jars for years. Only a handful of powdered chemicals we had to store under argon, or in a dessicator, or at -70.

Thank you I appreciate your input! I kind of figured that powder should be more stable than that, but was curious about the possibility.

Thanks again.

Top Bottom