Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone HCG Fertility Questions

n00bsaibot

So when your on testosterone can you still produce semen?

Can you produce semen if your infertile?

Will HCG fix infertility?

You should still be able to produce semen as long as you have testicles. As far as the strength and potency of your little swimmers, I have no idea.

This is a very vague question, bossman. Can you elaborate? TRT or a cycle? What are our stats?

I was wondering the same thing I'm about to have a kid but wanted to shoot for a boy in a year or so if my nuts are all shrunk up if I ask the doctor for hcg or however I get it will it bring my nuts back and make them fertile again if there not while on. By the way I haven't checked so I don't know if they are or not infertile just curious.

IF you use more than 1000mg testosterone a week from the get go, that is, when you are fertile, then you should in theory keep your fertility while on testosterone.
This is because sperm need high amounts of test to mature and develop. Normally the testes have a 100x higher test concentration than the rest of the body. When you start a cycle, even though your body/muscles will receive much more test than when natural, the testicles will actually be starved of testosterone due to the negative feedback loop.

It has been shown in rodents that sperm can mature without FSH and LH as long as test concentration remains high.
Thus test alone can keep fertility going.

So when your on testosterone can you still produce semen?

Can you produce semen if your infertile?

Will HCG fix infertility?

yes you will product semen if your your infertile, but it will be low quality.Intercourse, erections and ejaculation will usually happen without difficulty

2) it depends on the cause of infertility.You need to goto a doctor but yes hcg is 1 treatment used to treat infertility

Top Bottom