Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testicular cancer? Please help

I have made a doctors appointment so I will going next week. The lump has grown about 3x normal size and the skin is extremely irritated. The lymph nodes are still swollen even more and really sore/painful. I've been reading about lymphoma and all the symptoms and everything kinda matches. I've heard that's caused by a low immune system which could be steroid related. I try to take vitamins as much as possible and my diet did not include veggies except green beans. I've been sub %10 for quite a while. Will post when I get back from the doc. I am still on cycle? Should I shut the cycle down or what?

Your freaking out over something that is likely a muscle strain.. You don't just feel cancer one day while your doing squats. I'd say calm down and proceed as normal... Unless the injury is keeping you from training like normal. In that case, maybe stop the cycle and begin pct

I have made a doctors appointment so I will going next week. The lump has grown about 3x normal size and the skin is extremely irritated. The lymph nodes are still swollen even more and really sore/painful. I've been reading about lymphoma and all the symptoms and everything kinda matches. I've heard that's caused by a low immune system which could be steroid related. I try to take vitamins as much as possible and my diet did not include veggies except green beans. I've been sub %10 for quite a while. Will post when I get back from the doc. I am still on cycle? Should I shut the cycle down or what?
Let us know how it goes.
but its likely nothing, or possibly a cyst if anything

This seems to be "inguinal hernia". Please visit a doctor immediately so that he can perform some tests for confirmation.

Hope you recover soon!

Regards,

Aren't hemroids in the asshole? They could also be oil pockets. Or cysts. Any number of things, I would let the doctor figure it out.

Correct, everyone has hemmorids but the majority do not have a problem, it's only when the wall of the intestine burst is when they pop up to say hello.
Sounds like a hernia or a cyst. either way do as Pepe says see a
DR. about this.

Went to the doctor today and they said they are going to treat it as a bacterial infection for now and that it was not a hernia or anything of that sort. They gave antibiotics to see if it clears up and if not then they are going to order an ultrasound and that it would likely be lymphoma.

Isn't it great that they try to take the easy way out instead of a proper diagnosis, I love doctors.
Side note, anyone ever pop a blood vessel in their ballsack? I did about a year back during a chest workout. Besides the initial twinge it didn't hurt, just looked like a dark blood spot for a few weeks.

Yeah. Appointment was for 2:45 and at 3:11 I was walking out... Literally a record and I was actually concerned about this Dr visit. So with antibiotics should I continue to shoot? My gear is really kicking in and feeling great but health comes first obviously. If the biotics clear it up then good to go it would suck to come off and that happen (long esters). If it's more serious and they run blood and I continue to keep shooting then now AAS use will be revealed. Opinions?

Top Bottom