Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test sustanon help?

Hey guys I got 2 vials of test sustanon from a local bloke in my area, they were underdosed and clearly had been used as there were a couple pin marks in the rubber stoppers already, and no caps on the vials. I asked old mate about it and he said if the solution was level or above the label if so he could swap them , the solution is under the label by about 2ml each vial, I was wondering if I filled it up with water to make the solution meet the level of the the label so I can get them swapped will the water mix in with the solution or will it sit on top of the solution, basically can I fucking pull this off or not

That's shady man. Water and oil don't mix, for one. For two, don't be "that guy". Personally, I would chock this one up as a loss. That's the risk you take when you by from blokes and not pharma. Toss em out and get new ones. But that's just my opinion.

First off. Why did you get them in the first place? Did you not look at them? I would pitch them.

water and oil doesn't mix. You'd have to use an oil as well. But then you're fucking your other buddy.

Flip top ripped off, pin holes in the stopper... Is this a joke? I sincerely hope it is and you didn't actually pin any of this

Yeah mate I've pinned it, pfft pull your head in, australia ain't the easiest place to get gear pal. And when your sitting in a car with 3 bikeys your not going to say much now are you. Didn't need the shitty comments acting like your all expert users haha all I wanted to do was fill them up a tad so I could get them swapped like I said.

gears not that hard to get here, expensive yes. there are plenty of places to get gear in Australia. PM if you want an online source

Hey guys I got 2 vials of test sustanon from a local bloke in my area, they were underdosed and clearly had been used as there were a couple pin marks in the rubber stoppers already, and no caps on the vials. I asked old mate about it and he said if the solution was level or above the label if so he could swap them , the solution is under the label by about 2ml each vial, I was wondering if I filled it up with water to make the solution meet the level of the the label so I can get them swapped will the water mix in with the solution or will it sit on top of the solution, basically can I fucking pull this off or not

I would trash that stuff and stay away from the guy you bought them from and ONLY buy from a reputable supplier. No caps,,pin marks,,,all BAD SIGNS!!!

It ain't worth it man. Take the loss for the lesson it is and get a reliable source. Easy to find if you do the research

Never play games with your body man. Unless I am extremely close to a friend and in dire need of a little bit of something (which I never will be) would I take a bottle on word like that. If I bought off a guy, which I never will, and he brought me that and not my money back, I would cram it up his ass man!

Hepatitis C won't just go away man! That's some shady shit right there. For all you know your taking olive oil only brother! I'm lucky to be where I am, I hope your next one is better.

Top Bottom