Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop water retention?

Gboyt

I've read propionate doesnt aromatize and keeps water retention to a minimum. Are these statements true? Im done with cyp, its trash to be honest. Too much water weight even with an ai and no sodium/gallon of water a day

You're gaining that much water on cyp? What dose? Yes you will hold less with prop. At least you should.

On week 3 i was up 20lbs. Started running an ai and dropped 10 but i kept that 10lbs and still have it. on week 9 now. 500 cyp a week

I've read propionate doesnt aromatize and keeps water retention to a minimum. Are these statements true? Im done with cyp, its trash to be honest. Too much water weight even with an ai and no sodium/gallon of water a day

TEST PROP will still aromatize but its easier to control its effects since its very fast acting.

On week 3 i was up 20lbs. Started running an ai and dropped 10 but i kept that 10lbs and still have it. on week 9 now. 500 cyp a week
no offence but you havent even done 12-14 weeks of cyp so you dont know what your talking about when saying "its trash". prop does the same as cyp, SLIGHTLY less water maybe but irs the same compounds wiht a differing halflife.
maybe your AI is bunk or you just dont know what to expect from these compounds. and use AI from start next time.

what AI are you using and dose?

There no sience that backs up that prop doesn't retain as much Water as others. It's people's experience but as mentioned all test aromatises regardless of the ester attached.

i had arimidex on hand since day 1 but wanted to keep the compounds to a minimum and was a little scared of the possible side effects from it (havent experienced any sides at all from adex) I know its not bunk arimidex because after 1 dose of .25mg sensitive nips went away and the little sore lump went away completely. I was running it at .25 every other day and saw a difference with the water weight but it took away from the feeling of well being so i'm trying to ween off and only take if gyno comes back. I still don't understand why people use cyp to cycle. It took half my cycle to kick in. I know all test aromatizes what i meant to ask was if prop aromatizes less than long esthers.

people use cyp because they stay on longer. pinning prop everyday for 20+ weeks (and prop is more painful than cyp) gets old fast. also water retention can 'be beneficial

Top Bottom