Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test and masteron and OMEGA

swole

lol wow

Week 7 of a bridge and I'm yoked out of my mind?

200mg cyp every 8-10 days. Yes, 8-10 days depending on how I feel.

300mg mast EW.

500iu HCG once per week.

2 LIPOFLAMES in the AM and at 3:00 PM. No crash. Clean, enduring energy.

Strength, intensity, anxiety free, feeling great.

Wait until I BLAST in a month or two. Holy shit. I don't even feel like I need to blast. What's the point when I'm still growing.

This is a reminder, you don't need high doses. Yes there is more risk in running longer cycles in the 20 week range, but if you are in tune with your body and get blood values checked you reduce that risk.

Tune your training and focus on your diet. The rest will come.

I always hear stories of huge guys (who aren't pros) seen in the gym not lifting crazy heavy weights. There's a special concept behind that - OMEGA is better suited to explain it :)

what will the whole cycle look like? before bridge and after...

what will the whole cycle look like? before bridge and after...

let's make a long story short

did 20 weeks of 300mg Test Cyp / 500mg Primo EW

cut everything for 2 weeks to clear esters, took HCG and aromasin

Got on test cyp 200mg EW for 4 weeks.

Currently on aforementioned "cruise."

Looks good brotha!
Yes Omega's training is awesome! I almost feel/look like I am ON because of the incredible pump at the gym!

anyone wanan post his training method, besides the chest workout

I worked with him to develop a method that was right for ME, utilizing my gym resources and previous success with my own techniques.

It's all custom brah!

I'm not going to even attempt describing his philosophy as the man himself will make it sound better than I can.

Training and then Intelligent cycling like your gravitating toward = UNBEATABLE

Last edited:
I just ordered Omegas Liposhred stack myself. Lipostim, Lipoflame, and amp 02. I think this will be the perfect combo to get rid of the last little bit of belly fat I'm holding. I plan on adding in at least three A.M. cardio sessions a week in addition to my normal training and cardio. I'll keep you all posted when it gets here.

Top Bottom