Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e

tomka

Hi guys I'm thinking of running test e just want some insight into the whole experience, what have people experienced, what dosages, are there side effects. I'm a newb to this side of bodybuilding any info would be great

I'm researching what I can but also am after insights from other people, as part of my research into it.

The hell is a flog??
There's literally Thousands of threads about test types/dosages/effects/experiences. To come on a forum and say "I wanna know everything, tell me" whatta you mean?!
1.you got stats?
2.history?
3.what Exactly do you Want an answer to? First time dose? What to use with? What do you WANT?? "Everything" is not an answer

You're gonna have to meet me halfway here, I could write PAGES on test e right here, everything from doses to experience to sides to what not to do. Why would I do this of there's already thousands of people saying this same shot elsewhere??

You have a specific question? I GOT you bro, no worries. Read up first, tell me what's giving you trouble

And I still need a definition on "flog" dunno if i should be offended or not. Look on the forum, we answer shit all the time. Not shit like this tho, see anybody else chipping in? Nah? Oh..

zmyj88 is right. We're not going to do your research for you. Do your own research. If you still have questions we will be happy to answer them.

Hi guys I'm thinking of running test e just want some insight into the whole experience, what have people experienced, what dosages, are there side effects. I'm a newb to this side of bodybuilding any info would be great

How about some stats? Your goals,,past AAS,,Training experience ETC...
That will help us tailor something best for you.

OK;

A) Let's dispense with the name calling
B) Tomka; Please post your stats; AGE, HEIGHT, WEIGHT, BODYFAT, YEARS TRAINING, DIET, SUPPS (if any)

Also give us an ide of what you need to know. Don't be afraid to ask what you may think is a stupid question....we were all new once.

Test E is typically run for 10-12 weeks and for a 1st cycle 350 - 400 mg's is sufficient.
You'll want to inject 2x a week.
If your diet and training are on point you should be able to add (realistically) a few quality pounds.
You will not look like Kai Green.
You will need the right "on cycle" support and Post Cycle support.
A Blood test is highly recommended before and after your cycle.
It's not a miracle solution.

Top Bottom