Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cyp or Test Enth

Which did you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares people want to know so let them ask you little girl

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

There are rules. We don't make them or enforce them. He's just letting the dude know.

Who are you to talk shit to anyone here, Man?! We treat each other with respect. Kindly do the same.

No bullshit there very close can't tell much if any difference but some people have a preference me no different

I have always taken Test E. Cyp and Enanthate are esters that have been attached to the 17 beta hydroxyl group of the testosterone molecule, which increase the active life span of the steroid preparation. Once a steroid is injected it will form a deposit I. The muscle tissue and slowly enter circulation. The higher the ester the more oil soluble the steroid compound d will be and the longer it will take for full dosage to be released. Esters provide various release times some want fast release others want slower release. Do what fits your wants or needs!

Wow...old thread lol...sometimes can't tell when on the smartphone...shows it isn't so smart lol! Sorry guys lmao!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

lol, that is kinda funny, like an old man yelling in the middle of the night at the kids that were on his lawn last week haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom