Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Telmisartan = AICAR and GW1516 (GW501516)

elite7777

Telmisartan is virtually the same as AICAR and GW1516

Has anyone heard of or used Telmisartan? It is a angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB) that is said to be almost exactly the same as AICAR and GW. Telmisartan is approved for use in the US and can be had via prescription.

Telmisartan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AICAR and Telmisartan: new, hard to trace, doping methods Tour De José

TelmisartanTelmisartan is a prescription drug for high blood pressure. It’s accepted by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and not on the WADA list, nor is the class of drugs to which it belongs. Only specifically named substances and substances that are not approved by government regulatory bodies are on that list. Telmisartan is neither and it has virtually the same specifics as AICAR and GW1516, as recent research by Fabian Sanchis Gomar of the University of Valencia, Spain shows. It also enhances running ability in mice if they are completely untrained. With training, endurance increases, fat’s burnt and recovery is faster as there is less lactic acid formation.

Yea, it sounds promising. Having run GW I would like to run Telmisartan and see if it feels the same and if I achieve similar results as GW. All I need now is a solid source.

Wouldnt a blood pressure med as this is purported to be reduce max lifts and inhibit any kind of pump?

When I started taking GW my BP dropped way down and I had to half my dose for a while until I adapted. I can see how GW is similar to Telmisartan in that regard.

Top Bottom