Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol Question

usudno

I am thining of running a cycle of tbol. Probably a 5 week cycle as i've read that after 4-5 weeks it loses its "kick"... Before people start yelling oral only cycles suck.. I ran a 6 week winstrol cycle about 7 months ago.. put on 13lbs (alot was the increased protein intake and calorie surplus..) Of the 13lbs i kept 11 to this day. Pct was nova 20mg ED for 2 weeks after cycle.

Now with this cycle i have about 3 weeks of winstrol to run at 30mg ed. I ran it previously @50mg ed. Would adding the winstrol to the begining or end of the cycle be benifitial or go with the tbol only?? I'm looking for another 10 lbs or so and then i can really conecntrate on leaning up a good bit towards sprintime. Thanks. Oh stats below

25 yo
193 lbs
~11% BF
Training on and off for 3 years currently 1 year @ 4-5 times a week.

I am thining of running a cycle of tbol. Probably a 5 week cycle as i've read that after 4-5 weeks it loses its "kick"... Before people start yelling oral only cycles suck.. I ran a 6 week winstrol cycle about 7 months ago.. put on 13lbs (alot was the increased protein intake and calorie surplus..) Of the 13lbs i kept 11 to this day. Pct was nova 20mg ED for 2 weeks after cycle.

Now with this cycle i have about 3 weeks of winstrol to run at 30mg ed. I ran it previously @50mg ed. Would adding the winstrol to the begining or end of the cycle be benifitial or go with the tbol only?? I'm looking for another 10 lbs or so and then i can really conecntrate on leaning up a good bit towards sprintime. Thanks. Oh stats below

25 yo
193 lbs
~11% BF

Frankly, I don't know, what a T-bol all the people on US message boards use, but for me it was a waste of money. I took 50-75 mg underground "Trinabolan"/day and after 3 weeks, it didn't work better than creatine. I actually used it together with Winstrol twice, and Winstrol always accomplished virtually all my gains - which was clear, when I dropped the T-bol.

25 yo
193 lbs
~11% BF

If your set on oral only cycles I would only run 1 at a time.

Run the tbol first since it does mildly aromatize and you'll hold a little water, run the winny the last 3 weeks while the water disappears.

actually tbol is a dht derivative so aromatization and water retention are almost nil. 4 weeks of 50mg ed will get you what you're looking for. granted you're doing everything else right; lifting routine, diet, rest, etc...

tbol is my favorite oral btw.

I've had some very good results from tbol , I like the harder gains it give as a jump start to cycle but is ok as a standalone to , I had good gains at 60mg Ed with only heart burn as a side

Brad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25 yo
193 lbs
~11% BF
Training on and off for 3 years currently 1 year @ 4-5 times a week.[/QUOTE

Tbol is a very underrated oral. People rave about var. I think tbol kicks its ass.

Top Bottom