Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon, clomid therapy???

kj265

I've really been leaning towards sustanon for my first cycle, because i do not want to stack right now. The problem is that it has such a long half life that i will not be able to start clomid therapy until 3 weeks after my last injection. Any have any ideas on how I could shorten the time between the end of my cycle and clomid therapy. I mean thats a while to have to face life with shrunken nuts:) . thanx for any info

nope it will have to run its course!!! Unless you change to a faster acting ester!!! RADAR

Should i take something like hcg or armidex during the cycle to stop testicular atrophy as much as possible?

If u switch to test prop u can start clomid 3-4 days after last shot, but u would have to inject EOD atleast.

thanx nimrod, i will look into the prop. but i was still wondering if anyone knows of something that can help supress testicular atrophy during a cycle?

Is this your first cycle bro? When I am taking sus or any longer ester test my nuts don't shrink at least not enough to even really notice. Its not bad you wait your 3 weeks and you hit the clomid and your stright! Good luck!

Mass Monster

hey thanx mass monster, thats really encouraging to hear. this is my first cycle. now im back to being psyched about my first cyucle again:D

Top Bottom