Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon+boldenone+dianabol+winstrol stack

ruyu_hayabusa

If you guy's had 32 cc of sustanon250, 200 tabs of dianabol 5mg, 80 tabs of winstrol 10mg and 10cc boldenon 200mg/ml

How would you stack this?

Schould you use this all at once or would you rather purchase some extra units of the roids above and devide it into two cycles? Money is no issue

Any advice would be welcome

ruyu_hayabusa said:
Money is no issue

If so, why is that all you have?

I would do 750mg sustanon weekly 1CC on M-W-F
add in to that 200mg EQ weekly 1CC added to the above sust on M-W-F
As far as dbol and winstrol, either run dbol for the first half of the cycle and winstrol the second half, of mix them together and run them both the entire cycle. 30mg dbol one day, 50mg winstrol the next day or 20mg dbol and 30mg winstrol on the same day -everyday.

A friend of mine is running:
Dbol 30mg ed wk 1-4
Test 500mg/wk wk 1-12
Eq 400mg/wk wk1-12
Winny 50mg ed wk 9-12

Pct HCG, Nolva starting week 14

To do something like this you'ld need 60 more tabs of winny and 2 more 10ml vials of EQ

What pct are you planning?

buckjoey said:
A friend of mine is running:
Dbol 30mg ed wk 1-4
Test 500mg/wk wk 1-12
Eq 400mg/wk wk1-12
Winny 50mg ed wk 9-12

Pct HCG, Nolva starting week 14

To do something like this you'ld need 60 more tabs of winny and 2 more 10ml vials of EQ

What pct are you planning?

He won't get 3 weeks on the winstrol with only 80tabs at 50mg/day, only 2 weeks. That's pretty short.

Androlic said:
He won't get 3 weeks on the winstrol with only 80tabs at 50mg/day, only 2 weeks. That's pretty short.

Yeah, thats why I suggested 60 more tabs. 4 wks would be 28 days x 50 mg=1400 mg.
Divide that by 10mg/tab, he needs 60 more to run 4 wks.

I sure there are other guys who would run it 6wks, in which case he needs 210 tabs of winny or 130 more.

AAP said:
If so, why is that all you have?

Hahaha, like your attitude,
I want as much possible results with 'low dosages' of gear.
Actually I make a sport of it :verygood:

but the cycle advice in your post is very intresting: thanx

running nolvadex and hcg trough the entire cycle, as needed
last tree weeks only boldenone
after my last shot of boldenone I will start 10mg of winstrol in the morning this for a week.
After week steroid administration is stopped and then I will start clomid: first tree days 300mg/day next tree days 150mg/day and after that 50mg/dag for about 200 weeks

What pct are you planning?[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom