Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon 270 & EQ

giovanniroyal

my first cycle and even after hours upon hours of research I still need advice from some experience. I've been training since I was 20. I'm now 30. I've got everything I need for my cycle. gear and pct. my questions are, would it be recommended I pin 200 Mg of sus 270 and 200 Mg of EQ once a week for ten weeks? is this even a good beginner cycle or do I need to pick up more or different gear? last question is when do I start my pct? thank you for your time and help.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

That's pretty low, even for a first. My first was 450mg supertest, 800eq and 30 mg dbol a day

so what would you recommend my dosage be for the sus and EQ weekly? thanks for your feed back bro

Personally, I'd hit 200/200 2x a week at first and bump to 3x/wk as needed. The eq isn't even needed first cycle, I did it too tho. You can always bump

Test only for a 1st cycle is the route you should take 300 - 400 mg's of test a week.

You should pin twice a week no once.

What's your AI and PCT?

Test only for a 1st cycle is the route you should take 300 - 400 mg's of test a week.

You should pin twice a week no once.

What's your AI and PCT?
are you saying I should pin the sustanon and EQ twice or swap up my gear to some test and pin that twice? I've got arimidex as my AI. and some OTC pct from iron labs called "extreme pct". had a lot of good reviews. so I should stand down on pinning this sus or is that a decent first cycle?

4-500mg test a week is a good cycle, there really is no reason to throw the eq in there, its not gonna go bad anytime soon, I'd save it.
But if you must, we all know the shit calls to you, I'd run 400mg test a week (200 Mon&Thurs) for a few weeks, if you're okay with that, add in the eq @400/wk (m&Thurs)
More pins Ina week are generally better for keeping stable levels, and sides away

And ez was sayin you should pin Just the sust @ 400mg/wk (2 shots)

That's a good first, its honestly all you need to see some Drastic changes. More isn't always better, especially in uncharted waters

last question. when should I start dropping the arimidex?? most of the research I've done tells me that .5, EOD is sufficient. starting in the first week.

Top Bottom