Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Summer cycle

03vette89

time to start my summer cycle! I'v been playing around with ideas back and forth for over a month now lol.
I have on hand Tren, Mast, Sust, Cyp, winni, and Var. I would like to start my blast the first week of May and plan to run until the end of August. My plan is to switch back and forth between the cyp and sust and each time change up a second thing each time.
My goal is to look the best for 4th of july weekend and then keep it up for the rest of summer. Just not sure what order to run things. I was thinking blast sust and tren first then go to var and cyp, then sust and mast and end with cyp and winni.
But not sure if i should stack 3 together and maybe do a small 4 week cruise in the middle?
I have been on and off gear since i was 18 about 6 cycles (i know bad idea on my part but i was a dumb kid playing college football...) and now am on TRT for life according to 2 different doctors. Currently i'm at 250mg per week keeping my levels nice and steady in the upper 800 lower 900 range. I was around 140 when i started. I haven't used HCG in about 8 months now so im going to start that as soon as it come in around the end of this week just to make sure i can have kids at some point in my life.
I'm currently 5'8" 197lbs and 15% body fat measured by calipers.
Sorry for the long post but i just wanted to get all the info in and see what people thing that have more experience than i do at this. I heard tons of different thongs and second opinions never hurt.

Last edited:
6 cycles and your lean mass is 160 at 5 foot 8?

Way overdoing things. Your results should have been much better no offense. For you, it aint about juice anymore. Its about figuring out why your results have been so low on cycles of very very powerful and potent drugs.

If I can gain more naturally in a year than you can in 3 cycles of AAS, something aint workin like it should.

So you must be about 24 years old then because of the 03, and 6 cycles since 18 years old.

Sure its okay to use at your age. But if you arent getting the results using AAS that people your age who do naturally, its time to look at whats going on.

Top Bottom