Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suggestions on second cycle?

Virgin muscles

I'm planning to start a second cycle in the next few months. I previously did a test e cycle for 14 weeks. Made some good gains but I feel I've lost most of what I had. I didn't keep on top of pct due to major acne breakout and pct seemed to make it worse. Also didn't use hcg during cycle because I don't know anything about it. Can you help me with a good second cycle including pct, everything I need to compete full course and what will allow me to keep the majority of what I gain.
Many thanks

Give us your stats. We need info to give info. Age, height, weight, and bf%. Also, what are your goals? Once we get that, we'll be glad to help.

I also didn get hcg but get clom and tamox and proviron and stil
Get a looootttt acne.... Still got it and cant clean it up.....:)
Was thinking whats da reason for:
Cause didnt get a hcg or fake test or to high dose test...:(
Or never workout cardio...:(

Or fake clom and tamox....???
Cause in da pct period also get
Dhea
Tribulus
Arginine
Milk thristle
Kre alka

Age 25
Height 6.2
Weight 160
Not sure on bf, how do you calculate that? Let's put it this way, I'm pretty skinny.
My goal is just to put on a bit of size, I don't really have weight goals and stuff. Just wanna get a bit hench šŸ˜‚

6'2 and 160, brotha you need to EAT.....juice isn't going to help you.

If you're 6'2 and weigh 160 then you don't eat PROPERLY....for example; you may have a food allergy that's causing an issue....AND right now juice WILL NOT help you. Best bet is to hire a qualified nutrition expert.

If you're 6'2 and weigh 160 then you don't eat PROPERLY....for example; you may have a food allergy that's causing an issue....AND right now juice WILL NOT help you. Best bet is to hire a qualified nutrition expert.

^^^ agreed! You need to be eating like a cow and should get your diet checked to critique it where it needs to be. Could make all the difference

Top Bottom