Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids to increase Vertical Leap

cmballer23

Next year is my last season for college basketball and I'm really looking to increase my vertical for my final year. I've been training hard since my sophomore year of high school and was wondering if you guys have any good recommendations on steroids that would be good for increasing one's vertical leap.

Height: 6'5"
Weight: 220 pounds
Body fat: 10%

Not looking to add too much muscle mass, just want more explosiveness. Like I said I've been in the weight room for 5-6 years now and just looking for something to give me an edge.

Weighted vest is ur best option !

Play with a vest on when training it will dramatically help...

No steroid will help with ur vertical

Just learn to train properly, look at how NBA players train, rinse and repeat.

If anything they're just running a small dose of test.

Thanks guys! I've used the strength shoes before, but haven't tried playing with a weighted vest before. I suppose I should give the vest a try this offseason before taking steroids. Especially if you guys don't really think there's much to be gained from steroids for jumping. I've been thinking about looking more into what Russell Westbrook does to train too because that guy can dunk for being 6'3"!

Thanks, will do! I already looked into the weighted vests earlier today and should order one. Probably get the smaller (cheaper) one and see how that goes.

If you train for explosiveness it will do a hell of a lot more than a weighted vest will do, like I said, learn to train for your sport.

don't you guys have coaches ? why don't you ask them to help you reach your goals ? there are also some excellent youtube videos of before and afters of guys who went from not being able to come close to dunking to being able to dunk 2 handed

steroids aren't magic pills that you put in front of you and pray to the steroid gods to make them give you superhuman abilities. doesn't work like that.

Top Bottom