Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

staying on steroids

herraisland

Call me stupid I don't care. But I have decided to stay on steroids. My life is bodybuilding. Why spend money on pct if I'm just going to do it again. I'm currently cruising on 250mg a week on sustanon. I'm on vacation in portugal. I will not train for 16 days and I will not eat much protein or kcal like I do when I train. U think I will lose alot of mass on 250mg a week for 16 days?

What's the reasoning behind never coming off? The amount of Test you are on won't really keep you from losing your mass as much as eating and getting proper nutrition. I have been on that dose of Test and did not get an adequate amount of protein/carbs and lost a lot of size. Diet is first then AAS

While many do stay on all the time switching from cycle to TRT dose year round - why do you want to do that though? Yeah we all love bodybuilding but don't jeopardize your health in the process. Once you get older and if any health issues arise, trust me, you won't be worrying how big your biceps are. Just be smart and stay healthy. There is no price on that. And there are ways to love bodybuilding and juice and stay healthy.

Unless you are a pro and going to make a living from it there is no reason to put yourself in that position purposely.

As far as you losing mass not working out or eating much for 16 days. Everyone is different and nobody can say how much you will lose. But it's not like you won't be able to gain it right back.

I have found that 9 to 12 days is good for just the right amount of deconditioning.
I dont know why you cant train specifically with body-weight exercises, perhaps you will be in a situation where you can't do chinups pushups and BW squats

Top Bottom