Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So you want to build muscle & loose fat-Then read this

You probably meant 9gms of fish oil (not DHA/EPA) which works out to about 3gms of DHA/EPA depending on mfg. 9gms could be quite dangerous.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega-3_fatty_acid

In a letter published October 31, 2000, the United States Food and Drug Administration Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, Office of Nutritional Products, Labeling, and Dietary Supplements noted that known or suspected risks of EPA and DHA consumed in excess of 3 grams per day may include the possibility of:
  • Increased incidence of bleeding
  • Hemorrhagic stroke
  • Oxidation of omega-3 fatty acids, forming biologically active oxidation products
  • Increased levels of low-density lipoproteins (LDL) cholesterol or apoproteins associated with LDL cholesterol among diabetics and hyperlipidemics
  • Reduced glycemic control among diabetics
Good thread otherwise!

You probably meant 9gms of fish oil (not DHA/EPA) which works out to about 3gms of DHA/EPA depending on mfg. 9gms could be quite dangerous.

In a letter published October 31, 2000, the United States Food and Drug Administration Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, Office of Nutritional Products, Labeling, and Dietary Supplements noted that known or suspected risks of EPA and DHA consumed in excess of 3 grams per day may include the possibility of:
  • Hemorrhagic stroke
  • Oxidation of omega-3 fatty acids, forming biologically active oxidation products
  • Increased levels of low-density lipoproteins (LDL) cholesterol or apoproteins associated with LDL cholesterol among diabetics and hyperlipidemics
Good thread otherwise!

Much thanks for the follow up :)

Thanks mate perfect timing for me

There is just one thing Im still not sure on. The lignens in flax have 3 times the estrogen level of isoflavones in soy. The amount is so high that in 100g it runs into six figures. Would that not be counteractive for someone like me trying to shred man boobs and build muscle?

Thanks mate perfect timing for me

There is just one thing Im still not sure on. The lignens in flax have 3 times the estrogen level of isoflavones in soy. The amount is so high that in 100g it runs into six figures. Would that not be counteractive for someone like me trying to shred man boobs and build muscle?

Excellent Question,If you're prone to Gyno,it would be wise to avoid soy products and too much Flax.

• Hemorrhagic stroke
Good thread otherwise!

Interesting! But I would do research outside of wiki and what the FDA says. They have been known to lie. He'll if it was up to the FDA they would ban all form of supplements. Just saying, look into it more.

Top Bottom