Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On since November

But I'm far from a physique i would be happy to just maintain but once I'm there I'll just stick to a bit of test like the old timers 😉

What amount is a bit mate, if I do another compound like deca with a small amount of test will my receptors be more open to that, also if I do come off now any suggestions on what to take? I've got a all in one pct pill consisting of 25mg clomid, 10mg nolva, 25mg proviron, Also is it standard wait 2 weeks after last jab,

Man.
Your receptors are creating more of themselves every day .
You shouldn't run a nor19 higher then your test.
Just run it alone if you're going to do that.

Unless you are planning on going into a full-time TRT, you should stop the cycle and start a very comprehensive PCT. After such a long time on so many compounds, your body will have a hard time revering, so a good PCT is a must for you. It should at least include nolvadex, clomid, HCGenerate ES, N2Guard, and Ostarine MK-2866. Without such a PCT you will lose a lot of muscle mass, and will have a hard time recovering your natural testosterone production. Were you running any ancillaries during the cycle?

Top Bottom