Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex Drive

fit2grow

I don't know whats going on with me I went from 260 test a week to 300-360 a week I split the dosage so I can take it twice a like 150-150. At first my sex drive was through the roof man! I could jerk off like 3-4 times a day. I normally take 1mg of arimidex a week which I split up half of arimidex day after a test shot. now last week Like a total dumb ass instead of taking 1mg of arimidex a week I took 1 and a half. Did that throw off the my sex drive? Will it come back now I did 1mg of arimidex this week.

I don't think it would do that much damage....could just be that time of the month for you. Get some proviron or hcgenerate es

And get a woman ...lol good luck bro tough thing when willy don't want a wanka.... Why I use proviron and Clomid nowadays...

I don't know whats going on with me I went from 260 test a week to 300-360 a week I split the dosage so I can take it twice a like 150-150. At first my sex drive was through the roof man! I could jerk off like 3-4 times a day. I normally take 1mg of arimidex a week which I split up half of arimidex day after a test shot. now last week Like a total dumb ass instead of taking 1mg of arimidex a week I took 1 and a half. Did that throw off the my sex drive? Will it come back now I did 1mg of arimidex this week.

I like using PROVIRON with my AAS cycles to help free up bound testosterone
as well as increasing my
libido.

bring it down a bit and you should be fine.Its common when you take to much

By that slight increase in one week I wouldn't expect a major change and if you have any changes it should come back to normal pretty quickly. I wouldn't stress it.

Top Bottom