Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second Cycle Help

cvaldes2live

Okay so I recently made a thread in this section explaining what my second cycle would be like including my pct and what not, but lately there have been a change of plans.

As of right now I'm currently holding Tren E 200 mg & Test Sus 300 mg

I was thinking of this being my Cycle:
Week 1-12 Test Sus 300 2x Week
Week 1-10 Tren Enan 200 2x Week
Adex EoD .25 mg

PCT 2 weeks after last pin:
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

If anyone has any inquiries please state them including as to why you stated your comment.
All in all, all I'm curious about is if its a good cycle with a decent pct. & if I'm missing anything, please feel free to let me know guys & as to why it would be better to add whatever you guys think I should add.

PS: I am not accessible to Aromasin. May be able to get my hands on N2Guard, unless someone knows a place.(please someone explain what this is please, havnt heard of it).

Thanks in Advance.

- I would bump your adex dosage up to .5mg/eod, then adjust from there. Also, run it all the way through PCT.

- It is also a good idea to run caber or prami with Tren for progestin/prolactin.

- I would add HCG to the back end of cycle to help transition into PCT.

- In PCT, there is no reason to go over 50mg per day of Clomid.

1-12 Test E - 600mg/week
1-12 Tren E - 400mg/week
1-14 Adex - .5mg/eod
1-14 Caber - .5mg 2x/week
11-14 HCG - 1000iu/week

15-18 Clomid 50/50/25/25
15-18 Nolva 40/20/20/20
15-18 Adex - .5mg/eod

50mg per day of Winstrol that last 4-6 weeks of your cycle would be a nice addition.

- I would bump your adex dosage up to .5mg/eod, then adjust from there. Also, run it all the way through PCT.

- It is also a good idea to run caber or prami with Tren for progestin/prolactin.

- I would add HCG to the back end of cycle to help transition into PCT.

- In PCT, there is no reason to go over 50mg per day of Clomid.

1-12 Test E - 600mg/week
1-12 Tren E - 400mg/week
1-14 Adex - .5mg/eod
1-14 Caber - .5mg 2x/week
11-14 HCG - 1000iu/week

15-18 Clomid 50/50/25/25
15-18 Nolva 40/20/20/20
15-18 Adex - .5mg/eod

50mg per day of Winstrol that last 4-6 weeks of your cycle would be a nice addition.

Thanks for the heads up bud. Sick cycle and amazing pct. Will definitely consider after this cycle. Since this is all I have available currently.

I just got one last question because I still do not know how to do the conversions from the cc'c in the bottles.

If I have(and I do) 3 bottles of tren ace 100 mg. How long will each bottle last me independently shooting up EoD. As well as, how long with my 2 test sus 300 mg bottles last me shooting up 2x a week.

I'm looking to run a 12 week cycle for both.
Can someone just verify how many vials I need of each, with the proper conversions proving I need the amount said.

And if not how much will be needed for a 10 week cycle.

Thanks in Advance.

I wouldn't advise running Nolva in your PCT after Tren, due to increased prolactin. Run caber on cycle at 0.5mg twice per week.

For your PCT, I would swap adex for aromasin (better for recovery) along with the following

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

Thanks for the heads up bud. Sick cycle and amazing pct. Will definitely consider after this cycle. Since this is all I have available currently.

I just got one last question because I still do not know how to do the conversions from the cc'c in the bottles.

If I have(and I do) 3 bottles of tren ace 100 mg. How long will each bottle last me independently shooting up EoD. As well as, how long with my 2 test sus 300 mg bottles last me shooting up 2x a week.

I'm looking to run a 12 week cycle for both.
Can someone just verify how many vials I need of each, with the proper conversions proving I need the amount said.

And if not how much will be needed for a 10 week cycle.

Thanks in Advance.

It is pretty standard math.

Usually each vial as a total of 10ml in it. So the Tren is dosed at 100mg/ml. So there is 10 100mg shots of Tren in each vial. So if you shot eod, the Tren would last around 3 weeks.

If you shot the Sust twice per week, you would have enough for 10 weeks.

If you wanted to run 12 weeks of both, you would need 3 vials of Sust, and about 4 vials of Tren.

Top Bottom