Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS1 - OSTA SARMS vs S4 - which and why?

OSTA SARMS VS SARMS S4

• OSTA SARMS

Votes: 84 66.1%
  • SARMS S4

Votes: 43 33.9%

• Total voters
Re: OSTA SARMS vs S4 - which and why?

Sarmssearch is all I use now. I will never go back now that I know what good shit this is!

You read my mind - I've tried the rest, now I stick with the best. Sarmssearch is the way to go and all I'll ever use in the future.

Even though this poll is old its still good.

My 2 cents - I've had better results with S4, even bulking. But complete lack of sideeffects makes OSTA very appealing.....

I'd say if you can handle the sides, S4 is the way to go.

You read my mind - I've tried the rest, now I stick with the best. Sarmssearch is the way to go and all I'll ever use in the future.

Even though this poll is old its still good.

My 2 cents - I've had better results with S4, even bulking. But complete lack of sideeffects makes OSTA very appealing.....

I'd say if you can handle the sides, S4 is the way to go.

Actually, the sides from sarmssearch S4 are way less pronounced, even at a higher dose. Now some people would think this is because the product isn't strong, but don't let that fool you.

When the powder is more pure and mixed with a higher concentration in a sterile suspension, the androgenic effects are much more pronounced and the sides such as tinted vision are drastically reduced.

I love osta so much after it solved my rotator issue in my shoulder, but nothing tops sarmsearch S4 in terms of a flat out fat shredding, androgenic boosting kick. I feel so fkn pumped on S4, every workout is so killer, and when I stack it with osta I have to keep reminding myself that I DID kill it, I just recovered faster!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Re: OSTA SARMS vs S4 - which and why?

Actually, the sides from sarmssearch S4 are way less pronounced, even at a higher dose. Now some people would think this is because the product isn't strong, but don't let that fool you.

When the powder is more pure and mixed with a higher concentration in a sterile suspension, the androgenic effects are much more pronounced and the sides such as tinted vision are drastically reduced.

I love osta so much after it solved my rotator issue in my shoulder, but nothing tops sarmsearch S4 in terms of a flat out fat shredding, androgenic boosting kick. I feel so fkn pumped on S4, every workout is so killer, and when I stack it with osta I have to keep reminding myself that I DID kill it, I just recovered faster!

Completely true, I have noticed this as well - it seems like my side effects are halfed at double the dose when I'm using SS as opposed to other companies, and I know that its the purity and quality that are at fault.

OSTA does have some great healing properties as well.

I can relate to that right now, as my dose has increased on S4 up to 100mg each day every day. My vision sides are very low, even at this higher dose. ;)

Exactly rick, I can get better results with SS because of how high I can run the dose before sides kick in

On my rats, of course.

They love the triple stack! An 8 week run is so sweet! Feeling strong and pumped all day is awesome

Top Bottom