Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS1 - OSTA SARMS vs S4 - which and why?

OSTA SARMS VS SARMS S4

• OSTA SARMS

Votes: 84 66.1%
  • SARMS S4

Votes: 43 33.9%

• Total voters
Re: OSTA SARMS vs S4 - which and why?

Exactly rick, I can get better results with SS because of how high I can run the dose before sides kick in

On my rats, of course.

They love the triple stack! An 8 week run is so sweet! Feeling strong and pumped all day is awesome

I know the feeling, SS sarms are my Sarms of choice - wont run anything else

I've already voted and probably commented...but S4 is my rats' favorite. Not interested in gaining a lot, so osta has never been given to them. But SS S4 never does them wrong. Amazing stuff!

osta sarms @sarmssearch all the way.. s4 bothers my eyes alittle to much, not a huge fan of it, for that reason and that reason only.I hear s4 works great though

Last edited:

osta sarms @sarmssearch all the way.. s4 bothers my eyes alittle to much, not a huge fan of it, for that reason and that reason only.I hear s4 works great though

Your rat's name is My too? :)

The S4 sides are def dose and rat dependent...good thing about them though is the fact that they go away quickly as soon as they stop taking it.

My rats have never tried Osta, will be giving them a round of it from SS in the future for sure.

Your rat's name is My too? :)

The S4 sides are def dose and rat dependent...good thing about them though is the fact that they go away quickly as soon as they stop taking it.

My rats have never tried Osta, will be giving them a round of it from SS in the future for sure.

i am going to give s4 another run soon(because i hear such good things about it) at very low dosage and ramp up if possible.I used s4, when it first came out and the info availble on it wasnt top notch, so i dont think i ran it as well as i could have.

i am going to give s4 another run soon(because i hear such good things about it) at very low dosage and ramp up if possible.I used s4, when it first came out and the info availble on it wasnt top notch, so i dont think i ran it as well as i could have.

I followed Dylan's instructions from the "how to dose S4 properly" thread to the letter when I ran my uniquemicals cycle and the results were outstanding (added 8+ pounds of lean mass while maintaining same bodyfat in 8 weeks). I did get some minimal vision sides - slight yellow tint and some slower adjustments to changes in light - but they were minor, actually improved after I adjusted and went away within a couple days.

Forgot to mention - I got all the way up to 80mg/day before I ended the run.

I HAVE Never run S4 but SS osta has great endurance effects as well. Combined with SS GW and S4 apparently endurance should phenomenal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom