Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs SUMMER BODY RECOMP, GOOD READ!!

truckdaddy

Banned
Found this on another board, pretty good write up on SARMs.

At last the summer is coming.. But you are torn as to how your going to face the crowds on the beaches with your flabby belly, and feeble arms. So you decide that your in need of a little bit of extra help, AAS are out because of the legal issues and the costs, plus there are possible sides that might make you look even less appealing on the beach, so after a careful look around you decide on the use of SARMs to help you reach your ripped body goal.

The use of SARMs as real world evidence shows , is a great way to recomp, You build quality LBM and at the same time lower your fat percentage, Osta-Sarms is a very anabolic compound that takes a while to build up but its effects over a long period cannot be doubted, S4 on the other hand is much faster acting, and hardens up the muscles while lowering bf quite dramatically, and hand in hand with your gains is a marked increase in strength and energy.

This day and age the world is rife with so called wonder supplements that supposedly do this and that, Massive muscles in minutes, 20lbs of muscle in 4 weeks, increase your bench press by 60 percent, introducing Nano-power, Then there is the latest creatine, the latest Test booster, for the consumer choosing and deciding what works and what doesn't can be a real challenge.. Thankfully help is at hand, SARMS are backed by real world studies and real world evidence where users have seen results and they are well documented, So no need to panic are they going to work... they will. The only thing you need to worry about is getting your dosing right and your diet spot on.

USING SARMS TO RECOMP.

Firstly lets look at the doses..
With Osta-sarms a front loading period could be used to speed up the results, I suggest 35mg - 40mg depending on your dropper and vial for the every day for the first week, then lower the dose to around 24mg ed and run this for the remainder of your cycle.
The next stage is making proper use of your fast acting s4, this SARM will harden you up and provide you with energy.. but can cause a yellow tint to your vision, its temporary and can be avoided, Running 50-75mg ed for 5 days then having 2 days off seems to be the best protocol, there is no need to go up to 100mg ed unless your well over 200lbs, if you are then 100mg is a dose that is probably best, but going higher still isn't needed.
So you have your doses now the length of cycle, Osta-sarms needs to be ran for at least 7 weeks to get its full benefits, its a once per day dose and takes a long time to build up high levels in the blood, hence the front load period. The s4 can be ran with the above protocol for the same period.
Now you have your anabolics in place, one the Osta is a very potent builder of lbm that you will KEEP! And the s4 will provide energy, muscle hardness and fat loss that works in perfect synergy with Osta as they both have there own selective modulating pathways on the AR "Androgen Receptor".

Have you ever wondered why most people can be fat but have skinny arms? Well this is because there are more Androgen receptors in the arm and less estrogen, This means the arm will hold less fat than other areas, Well SARM's bind to the androgen receptor not the estrogen, so over time your whole body can start to develop the more cut look that you see on arms, Your whole body will look harder and of course the binding to the androgen receptor means greater fat loss, much like using a powerfull A.I on cycle to prevent estrogen aromatising, leading to better fat loss as the Androgen/Estrogen ratio falls heavily towards the Androgen.. Something to bear in mind here is that a pct is not needed after the use of SARMs but in some users mild suppression is seen, what i suggest here is the use of a product containing bulbine, This can elevate your own test levels well beyond 300 percent as studies have shown, plus as it lowers estrogen its perfect for loosing even more fat and getting better striations in the muscle.

What to stack with SARM's

At this point you can throw in a Stimulant or thermogenic or even both to reach your results.. I suggest a combination of Albuterol and cytomel as a very potent combination for fat loss, and when combined with the fat loss enhancing effects of the SARM's you get dramatic body recompositioning.
OTC stimulants can also be used and thermogenics, look for products that increase cAMP expression (Cyclic adenosine monosphosphate) As this will enable your fat burning hormones like Glucagon which works only on stored fat to be at optimal levels, As calories are likely to be lowered quite dramatically i suggest using creatine to help hold onto muscle and keep performance up, and the use of bcaas, between 5-10 g between meals to help keep catabolism at bay.

So we have our supplements sorted, how about your diet?

Well the key to fat loss and i've trained a lot of people is to remember this rule.. Calories decide how much weight you will gain or loose, Macros decide how much of that will be fat or muscle. Eat 5-6 smaller meals a day to ramp up your metabolism, and eat plenty of thermogenic foods, a peeled green apple uses more calories to consume and utilize than it actually holds, so your left in a calorie deficit.. perfect.
Eat lean meats, White fish, ground turkey, lean beef, utilize protein shakes as an easy way to make sure your getting enough protein in you to hold onto your muscle and not loose it to catabolism, The key is staying anabolic, and keeping the body using fuel as its energy source, so keep carbs low and healthy fats high.. EFA's, and MCT's are great fat sources, MCT's cant be stored as fat, and can only be used as fuel, so using them can really add fuel to your metabolic fire.

Combining all of the above can enhance your physique, improve your performance and increase your lbm, and all the time you will be loosing fat, so instead of a fad diet or a huge calorie cut to get ripped this summer, start your preparations now, And make use of one the biggest breakthroughs in our modern age... SARM's

These are just hints, the chances are if your planning on a summer cut, you know what diet your going to use, and you want to be READY for the summer, so set your target now how heavy you want to be, and start getting ready, get your training spot on, get your supplements in hand, choose your diet and set it up, and GET READY FOR YOUR BEST SUMMER EVER.

That's a really good read. Front loading the Osta seems a good idea,as it's slow to get going. Interesting reading about adding other compounds to aid fat loss,I have added N2slin and forged burner,seem to have endless energy.

That's a really good read. Front loading the Osta seems a good idea,as it's slow to get going. Interesting reading about adding other compounds to aid fat loss,I have added N2slin and forged burner,seem to have endless energy.

I think im going to follow this to the letter....time for the pool

Im on my second week now of osta/25mg day, will be adding s4 50mg come week 4. then switching to keto diet for the remaining 4 weeks of osta and remaining 8 weeks of S4.

Supps will be PES erase and alpha T2 stack + creatine

first time doing keto, so hoping to get from about 12% bf now to 8% without too much muscle loss!!

Im on my second week now of osta/25mg day, will be adding s4 50mg come week 4. then switching to keto diet for the remaining 4 weeks of osta and remaining 8 weeks of S4.

Supps will be PES erase and alpha T2 stack + creatine

first time doing keto, so hoping to get from about 12% bf now to 8% without too much muscle loss!!

Ur gonna love the sarm combo bro,cutting on Osta I'm still makin strength gains!!! And s4 combined with n2 slin and forged burner the fat is droppin off me. The only word of caution is make sure u take the 2 days off s4 every week,I didn't and eyes got quite bad. Been off for 2 full days now and sides r going. I think 4 they will be gone. Then will start 30mg 5 on 2 off,if no sides will go to 50 but no higher.

Ur gonna love the sarm combo bro,cutting on Osta I'm still makin strength gains!!! And s4 combined with n2 slin and forged burner the fat is droppin off me. The only word of caution is make sure u take the 2 days off s4 every week,I didn't and eyes got quite bad. Been off for 2 full days now and sides r going. I think 4 they will be gone. Then will start 30mg 5 on 2 off,if no sides will go to 50 but no higher.

sweet will do 5 days on 2 days off for sure.

have you noticed any appetite reduction?

my apetite has been shot the last 2 days. struggling to eat as much!!

sweet will do 5 days on 2 days off for sure.

have you noticed any appetite reduction?

my apetite has been shot the last 2 days. struggling to eat as much!!

Since I added the forged burner appetite seems suppressed but I think that's part of what it dose. I think the main point here is cutting carbs and I Havn't lost strength or energy for training,which always happened in the past. Just have to make sure and keep protein intake up. I was thinking of ordering Gear from NTBM

How long does S4 last, shelf life? I have some from a year ago that I forgot about in my medicine cabinet...I have at least a half bottle maybe more left...Might as well give it another shot at some point...Yellow eyes did blow though...5 on 2 off looks like a better plan.

-Legacy

Top Bottom