Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms Stack to Shred

websy21

I want to stack GW, Ostarine with LD. I've take Ostarine, GW and S4 many times along with test and tren. It works great. I've found that S4 bothers my vision too much. Half a ml in the moring was most I could take without it bothering me. 1 ml split up in the day affected me too much. I love GW for indurance, great stuff. I am 240 lbs, 6'' and around 15% bf. I want to shred up as fast as I can in one month for a vacation. What dosages can I take at max with these compounds for my stats and experience? I am also taking 5 iu/day of HGH right now for a month now. I am going to do fasted cardio 3-5 times a week and weights later in the day 5 times a week with a solid diet. I want to place my order from Sarms1 today so I can get this party started! :)

Thanks in advance guys!

yup thats how you would run it, ifs that the cycle you choose

you can run the gw a bit longer into pct if you want also

rick gave you the dosing... he is spot on... im going to give you an entire shred layout that will shred you to bits...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 proviron 50 mg day
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

check your pms good friend. i havent heard back from you

Top Bottom