Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms and peptides cycle 2

BodyEnergy

Hello guys this is the 2nd thread.
I need an advice of my next cycle,
As i told in my previous post i would have a 12 weeks where i will cut off the max fat possible.

The peptides are.
Igf1-l3 and ipamorellin and modgrf

And the sarms are
S4
Ostarine
Gw501516

I will have a small base of trenE during the cycle 50mg week.
Then i need an advice of what choose between
S4 and ostarine or
Ostarine and gw or
S4 and gw.
I have to choose due to my finance is lower at moment then i have to decide between the sarms.
Please advice :)

From what I have read, the fat loss from GW-50 is greatly blown out of proportion. It will give you a good boost in endurance, but the fat loss leaves a lot to be desired.

What are your dosages for the peps?

From what I have read, the fat loss from GW-50 is greatly blown out of proportion. It will give you a good boost in endurance, but the fat loss leaves a lot to be desired.

What are your dosages for the peps?

complete bull shit...

this is completely inaccurate and there are logs EVERYWHERE THAT SAY OTHERWISE... i have YEARS of experience and studying, usage, etc... with this and I ASSURE you that gw can MELT fat... if your looking for safe and effective, non stim fat loss, then gw is perfect for you...

complete bull shit...

this is completely inaccurate and there are logs EVERYWHERE THAT SAY OTHERWISE... i have YEARS of experience and studying, usage, etc... with this and I ASSURE you that gw can MELT fat... if your looking for safe and effective, non stim fat loss, then gw is perfect for you...

Not bullshit at all. I would say 75% plus of the logs that I have read said that they experienced a good boost in endurance, but not a hole lot of fat loss.. no more than what they experienced from just normal diet and exercise. I am not saying that it isn't effective for fat loss, just saying that it is not going to be a miracle pill like it is so often advertised as.

I think it is something that needs to be ran a good amount of time to really see the benefits of it.

Not bullshit at all. I would say 75% plus of the logs that I have read said that they experienced a good boost in endurance, but not a hole lot of fat loss.. no more than what they experienced from just normal diet and exercise. I am not saying that it isn't effective for fat loss, just saying that it is not going to be a miracle pill like it is so often advertised as.

I think it is something that needs to be ran a good amount of time to really see the benefits of it.

LOL okay man... I've provided the products for these logs from MULTIPLE companies for YEARS... I was using and studying it BEFORE THE PUBLIC EVEN KNEW ABOUT IT... YOUR WRONG... you can contradict all you want... people don't come to you for the advice on it, however they come to me for a reason... say whatever you want, i could care less, your wrong... your trying to be confrontational for a reason and its not going to work as everyone will see right through it... so go ahead and post nonsense, im certain it will be disregarded...

Top Bottom