Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running two orals at once?

Zinergy

I've been wondering this a lot lately, I've seen people say don't run two orals at the same time.

I can't understand why, I mean they are both methylated but how is it different than just taking a bigger dose of just one oral vs a split dose of two.

Technically wouldn't the liver be under the same amount of stress from one or a handful of different orals dependent the end dose is about the same?

Talk to me bros...

Because usually you take the maximum dose of one oral you can that won't overstrain your body in the process. If you're going to take 50mg of Winny a day (as an example), you are taking that dose because it's the max your body can tolerate before the sides/dangers are too much. Adding a second oral on top of that means added strain on your liver. You could lower your Winny dose to lessen the strain and "make room" for a second oral, but then you aren't getting the full benefit of your winny as you cut the dose.

Better to do one oral at full speed with a full dose than do two half-assed oral doses. At least in my opinion.

Because usually you take the maximum dose of one oral you can that won't overstrain your body in the process. If you're going to take 50mg of Winny a day (as an example), you are taking that dose because it's the max your body can tolerate before the sides/dangers are too much. Adding a second oral on top of that means added strain on your liver. You could lower your Winny dose to lessen the strain and "make room" for a second oral, but then you aren't getting the full benefit of your winny as you cut the dose.

Better to do one oral at full speed with a full dose than do two half-assed oral doses. At least in my opinion.

This for sure. If you're gonna do 60 mg tbol stacked on 80mg anavar, then it's really the same as 140mg of one or the other. Instead of yeliding more results, you'll create more sides

For the op, you can safely use two orals at once but it's not something you should consider unless you are experienced. I advise you start with low doses of both like 50mg winny and 50 mg drol and a heavy dose of n2guard with lots of water. Blood work is a must to keep an eye on your lipids. If your gonna do it I also suggest you keep injectable doses to a min while you see how your body reacts. Something like 100 mg test prop eod with the orals for a 6-8 week cycle. Then pct or cruise(whichever you do) then blood work. After that give your body a break from the orals. Let your body recover and cleanse itself. Periodic blood work is a good idea to see where everything is.

I've been wondering this a lot lately, I've seen people say don't run two orals at the same time.

I can't understand why, I mean they are both methylated but how is it different than just taking a bigger dose of just one oral vs a split dose of two.

Technically wouldn't the liver be under the same amount of stress from one or a handful of different orals dependent the end dose is about the same?

Talk to me bros...

I think some of the responders missed your point. yes, it's the total amount that matters, not how many different ones you use. 50 mgs of anadrol is exactly as liver toxic as 25 mgs of winny and 25 mgs of d-bol.

If you had to add a 2nd oral I'd add Proviron.

I'm also not sure that liver toxicity mg for mg is equal for all methyl orals. I don't have any data or facts to back this up. But my liver would like 60 mg of Tbol or 80 mg of Var better than 40-50 mg of Dbol.

So IMO the mg-mg toxicity varies.

i am about ready to go on a triple oral stack of Anadrol, Halotestin, and Oral Tren. Should be a good time

You'll probably kill your family before jaundice hospitalizes you

Top Bottom