Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RS-Transderm Cycle Log

kiai

RS-Transderm Cycle Log w/ pics

So I finally got my free RS-Transderm bottle, Thank you needto & hurricane!

I'm about to start using it so let me start by putting my stats first:

State: all natural
Weight: 82Kg
Height: 186cm
Years Training: 2
Bodyfat %: No freaking idea but I would say somewhere between 11-13% I can see my abs most of the day and even some striations on my obliques bottom ab veins are visible which for me happens around 10%

my diet is somewhere between 2200 calories to 3000 a day I'm currently cutting I dont count calories but I go as how I feel and see in the mirror I dont pay as much attention to the scale as it fluctuate too much anyway but usually I weigh in after my cardio this gets the water weight out of the way for most part.

I won't be changing my diet on this run unless I see a need to depending on how I feel.

the cycle will be 4 weeks and no PCT I really want to feel how this stuff works as a natural boost but I do have unleashed/Post Cycle on hand if needed.

here is some pics taken today, the back shot is a few months older but I'm like half an inch more since then and leaner looks almost same anyway

Last edited:
So this is the second day the transderm is very easy to apply and dries in like 5 seconds. smells like lemon too.

dont really feel anything yet but I've noticed 2 things:

1. I'm feeling more dry than usual I drank almost 2 gallons of water while my intake is like 1-1.5 gallon a day didn't need to pee that much either.

2. although it was not a lifting day I felt pumped more than usual after my cardio (swimming) so call me crazy but I felt harder and fuller than usual for some reason but well the water thing might explain this too.

I did feel a slight craving but that could be easily my workout, nothing out of control anyway.

for some reason I didn't sleep as long as I should I'm on 6th week of my cutting phase and usually I've troubles getting awake in the morning but today I was like up 3 hours earlier and time felt longer by then while in bed. dont feel really rested but dont feel that tired either. will keep an eye on this.

today training legs, so lets put the pump thing to the test !

Thank you but I doubt it I was much more vascular at 9% been there before!

trust me bro you are around 9%...i do a lot BF measurements...i know there are 1-2% margin of error in the measurements...but having abs shining all day usually is under 10% BF...

if you have been much more vascular maybe you where around 7% not 9% like you think...:supercool

trust me bro you are around 9%...i do a lot BF measurements...i know there are 1-2% margin of error in the measurements...but having abs shining all day usually is under 10% BF...

if you have been much more vascular maybe you where around 7% not 9% like you think...:supercool

well that's the thing I'm not even checking nor I really care I just go with how I look and feel. it's better to ignore the scales for a while and focus on whats working for me.

Top Bottom