Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Revised 1st cycle - Test E, Dianabol, Proviron - nolva, clomy pct

Tommytank

Hey guys, looking at 1st cycle im 24 nearly 25, 14st 10lbs 6ft.

originally thought deca was a good idea to help with joint issues following rta... learned that this is a bad first cycle from you guys on EF, having revised my cycle im still looking for more definitive pct advise using the gear I have... (3500mg test e gen shi, 30x nolva - tamaxifen teva, 30x gen shi clomy, 20x bayer proviron.) I was planning to get another 2500mg of test to spread over 12 weeks...making 6000mg... stack it with dianabol - gen shi 30mg ED for 4 weeks - and am unsure whether to get enough proviron for the 12 weeks 1 ED??? is my nolva and clomid gns cut it as pct? should I use the nolva during the cycle and just use the clomid for pct? and do you think hcg would be necessary for this cycle?

Test E weeks 1-12 500mg (2 shots)
Dianabol wekks 1-4 30mg ED
Nolva weeks 1-12 25mg ED/ Proviron weeks 1-12 25mg ED

Clomy weeks 13-15 50mg ED

Nolva either with clomy/ duration of cycle or on hand for any sides????? is my pct long enough I have 30 tabs of clomid and 60 of nolva how should I improve it? I feel like im trying to wing it a bit and cant find definitive answers so thought id ask straight... im not starting this cycle until new year as ittl be impossible not to drink through the festive season (what would my family think lol...) so I still have plenty of time to get this research done and make this spot on before I start :)

Also a real novice question but does everyone use fresh pins every time? I assume you should but is it absoloutely!! necessary?

All input is welcome guys people on here been a real help already, Thanks ;)

I'm assuming you live in ireland or the UK because you put your weight down in stone..

I would go to predatornutrition.com and get Hcgenerate t force and unleashed to add to Pct along with clomid and nolva. Trust me its worth the extra few pound you spend. They are test boosters but fuck me fo they work well in that combination.

I alway use new pins.. they are so cheap I dont see why not. There will be less risk of infection and stabbing yourself with a blunt needle is not pleasant.

Also what is your bodyfat. This mightnt seem like a big deal bit with test and dbol the higher the bodyfat the worse the sides will be because they aromatise so quickly and so much.

You also dont mention an AI which is one thing you definitely need with test and dbol.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom