Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ready for new cycle

Lightsaberbro

Ok guys, just got off a two month PH cycle and now I am ready for the REAL DEAL....any suggestions what a ideal cycle would look like for a newer member?

I'm 5'10" 186 lbs 29 yrs old, 12-13% BF....I'm going to run a Clen cycle after my PCT...I want to get huge and keep muscle!!!!

I don't want anything that I will piss away 1 month after the cycle, any suggestions would be fantastic as I am now just getting into the PED world and just love the effects and confidence it brings me!!!

I think Test E sounds nice, but what would one stack with it to throw on some serious muscle mass?

1-12 test e 300-500mg ew
1-4 dbol 20-40mg ed

PCT
14-18 clomid 50 50 25 25
14-18 nolva 40 40 20 20
test booster/libido enhancer of choice during pct

have arimidex or aromasin on hand for estrogen sides.

simple first cycle. you dont even really need the dbol but it can be a nice addition to kick start the cycle.

1-12 test e 300-500mg ew
1-4 dbol 20-40mg ed

PCT
14-18 clomid 50 50 25 25
14-18 nolva 40 40 20 20
test booster/libido enhancer of choice during pct

have arimidex or aromasin on hand for estrogen sides.

simple first cycle. you dont even really need the dbol but it can be a nice addition to kick start the cycle.

With this kind of stack what would generally happen to my body, I eat very clean drink at least a gallon of water a day....would I see a totally body recomp with little water retention? I know I've heard people complain about bloat on dbol.

well to start with you need to do your research and find some of this put for yourself.

the dbol will put a lot of size and water on you very quick and your strength will go up. the test wont kick in for 4-6 weeks so thats why running a fast acting oral at the start can be a good addition to the cycle. if you dont want massive bloat but you still want a kick start you could run tbol instead. you dont even need a kick start if you dont want youd probably respond very well to test only for 12 weeks

Hey I appreciate it bro, I ask bc I get lost in these articles and before I know it I'm looking at some crazy cycle that a guy who has done 20 cycles before is doing.

Just basic easy and effective and once again I appreciate the help bro, don't mean to bother.

no worries. id go with what iv said, basic and easy, will put some good size on you.

Top Bottom