Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-Cycle AI/SERMs to clear up gyno?

Omnivus

I haven't done a cycle in close to a decade. I have had a tiny bit of gyno for a while which I'd like to try to get rid of before starting a cycle. Right now I am taking peptides (Sermorelin + GHRP-2 + GHRP-6) with a compound testosterone cream as well as HCG. This was all prescribed by an Endocrinologist. My physique is actually changing a lot on this stuff alone, so I'm pretty stoked. However, I really want to get rid of this little bit of gyno.

So for Black Monday I purchased a bunch of PCT liquids from a peptide company at a massive discount, and I grabbed a bunch of different stuff which I know very little about. But what I have learned, I've learned from all you gurus, so thank you!

What I got was:

1. Liquid Clomiphene Citrate 25mg/60ml
2. Liquid Anastrozole 1mg/60ml
3. Liquid Toremifene 50mg/60ml
4. Liquid Raloxifene 50mg/60ml
5. Liquid Exemestane 25mg/60ml

And I also got some Ipamorelin 2mg and CJC-1295 with DAC 2mg. I'm mainly interested in prepping for this next cycle of a Testofort 300mg mixture (Propionate + Cypionate + Enanthate + Deconate mixed).

I will hold off on the test cycle for as long as needed in order to get my gyno out of the way, because I really don't want to have to worry about it mid cycle or post cycle. I'd like to be proactive and get my body prepped now rather than retroactively deal with it later.

So with those 5 PCT liquids, can any of you recommend which I should take and how in order to battle this little bit of gyno I have? I need a SERM and an AI right? What I'm being told is Ralox and Anastrozole? How much should I take? And when should I take it?

Thanks in advance!

- Omni

I don't have any Nolvadex though. Unless I am not aware of the chemical name and it's one of the one's I listed? I was told by GymRat to use the Ralox at 60mg a day plus the Anastrazole. I did some research and came up with a dosage of 0.5mg a day of Anastrozole. Since this is all very minor gyno (I mean very minor), could I bump the Ralox down to 30mg a day instead? Or scratch all that and try a different combination?

Thanks again, Sir!

- Omni

It's not bad at all. My nipples used to be tight against my pec muscles. Now I feel a little bit of mush then like solid rock hard muscle under it. Wanna get rid of that little bit of pointy nip thing going on and get the round tight pec. Maybe it's slightly body fat related too? I don't know. I am a noob to all of this PCT stuff. And cycles in general, it's been over a decade. I really need to re-learn everything. I've forgotten it all. So I really appreciate the input guys!

I'm sorry to jump the gun, but I went ahead and went with with GymRat told me and started the Ralox with the Anastrozole. I'm starting low though since it's really not bad gyno. I'm taking a 0.5ml dropper of each at night. I've done it two nights in a row so far and I haven't felt anything strange yet. Actually, I seem to have more energy today but I'm sure that's related to other supplements. LOL.

Will I need to taper off this stuff? And how long should I do it before starting my cycle? I'm going in for my second set of blood work this Friday. My first set of blood work was about 1.5 months ago.

Top Bottom