Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Posing oil and best fake tan lotions

gorillahung

Is there a posing oil that washes off easily with soap and water? I realize that oil and water are immiscible , but I'm wondering if anyone knows of a posing oil that washes off easier than using something like cooking oil. Also, is there a consensus on the best "tan in a can"? I haven't used a fake tanner in a long time and they were not very good back then. They all had a distinct odor and would ware off staining your clothes. Also, once they started wearing off on your knees and elbows you would end up with spots. Has modern science made any improvements to these products?

I plan on doing some cutting for the next 6 months and wanted to do some before and after pics. I want to do both the before and after pics using identical poses and both with a tan and posing oil to get an accurate depiction of the difference. My natural skin tone is so pale people think I'm a vampire. Needless to say, muscle detail does not show.

Is there a posing oil that washes off easily with soap and water? I realize that oil and water are immiscible , but I'm wondering if anyone knows of a posing oil that washes off easier than using something like cooking oil. Also, is there a consensus on the best "tan in a can"? I haven't used a fake tanner in a long time and they were not very good back then. They all had a distinct odor and would ware off staining your clothes. Also, once they started wearing off on your knees and elbows you would end up with spots. Has modern science made any improvements to these products?

I plan on doing some cutting for the next 6 months and wanted to do some before and after pics. I want to do both the before and after pics using identical poses and both with a tan and posing oil to get an accurate depiction of the difference. My natural skin tone is so pale people think I'm a vampire. Needless to say, muscle detail does not show.

Get some MT2 and take 1/2mg daily and use a tanning bed 2 x per week. You will be darker than ever imagined.

Get some MT2 and take 1/2mg daily and use a tanning bed 2 x per week. You will be darker than ever imagined.

I don't want to use a tanning bed. I used them a lot when I was younger. Then my father got skin cancer and I haven't used a tanning bed since (my father survived the cancer) He used to do a lot of outdoor work and would frequently leave his arms exposed or he would take off his shirt. It aged his skin prematurely. When he was 50 his skin looked like that of a 75 yr. old.

I don't want to use a tanning bed. I used them a lot when I was younger. Then my father got skin cancer and I haven't used a tanning bed since (my father survived the cancer) He used to do a lot of outdoor work and would frequently leave his arms exposed or he would take off his shirt. It aged his skin prematurely. When he was 50 his skin looked like that of a 75 yr. old.

I understand your concerns and i would have the same to be honest, however it may be of interest to you that mt2 is possible use to help prevent skin cancer in those prone so this may negate some of the risk of tanning beds.

Top Bottom