Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poll:osta in pct..good or bad?post experiences

your osta results in pct!

• No difference with osta in my pct

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • osta has taken my pct to new level

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • osta has hurt my pct and will not use again

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No difference with osta in my pct

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • osta has taken my pct to new level

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • osta has hurt my pct and will not use again

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
get in here and vote guys.. we got a board full of guys using osta in pct!

i know more people are using this in PCT.Step up.Honest feedback is always welcome.Good or bad.

dont forget to vote!@

here is someone that had bloodwork using ostarine in their pct... as i have said several times, at 4 weeks of use, osta should show little to no suppression... once you start exceeding 4 weeks of use, then the slight suppression will start to show... it still won't be much at that point and if ran with hcgenerate it is keep to a bare minimum... ostarine is a must in pct...

OK, I think it's time to go for the ostarine. So, based on what you're saying, would something like this work?

Weeks 1-4: Clomid 100/50/50/50
Weeks 1-4: Nolva 40/20/20/20
Weeks 1-4: Ostarine 25/25/15/15
Weeks 1-8: HCGenerate / Phytoserms (delay by two weeks, i.e weeks 2-10?)
Weeks 1-12: Ipam + Mod GRF 1-29 (started during cycle itself)

Thanks bro.

OK, I think it's time to go for the ostarine. So, based on what you're saying, would something like this work?

Weeks 1-4: Clomid 100/50/50/50
Weeks 1-4: Nolva 40/20/20/20
Weeks 1-4: Ostarine 25/25/15/15
Weeks 1-8: HCGenerate / Phytoserms (delay by two weeks, i.e weeks 2-10?)
Weeks 1-12: Ipam + Mod GRF 1-29 (started during cycle itself)

Thanks bro.

that would work. there are different ways to set up a pct.But what is the cycle? this isnt a sarms only cycle is it?

Osta is supressive. Just because someone may be lucky enough to recover as serms offset this supression (which I am far from sold on btw) who is to say others may not recover due to this supression? Also how do you know if post pct your T levels are say 900 they wouldn't be 975 if you hadnt included Osta?
Also any time anyone has referenced blood work post pct saying they recovered while using osta in pct they did the blood work way too soon. You cannot do post pct blood work any sooner than 6-8weeks post pct without the serms skewing your T levels. You have to wait at least 6 weeks post pct , preferably 8 to ensure you get an accurate picture of your true recovery of hpta function. This is right from the mouth of Dr Scally as well as reflected in my own and others years of personal blood work.
I have no issue with Osta at all, in fact I think it is a good compound, just not in PCT- no way.

that would work. there are different ways to set up a pct.But what is the cycle? this isnt a sarms only cycle is it?

Thanks. Just did a 12 week test e (400mg), mast (400mg), mod-grf 1-29/ipam cycle (and some test stack thrown in). Just tinkering with pct while I'm doing hcg.

Osta is supressive. Just because someone may be lucky enough to recover as serms offset this supression (which I am far from sold on btw) who is to say others may not recover due to this supression? Also how do you know if post pct your T levels are say 900 they wouldn't be 975 if you hadnt included Osta?
Also any time anyone has referenced blood work post pct saying they recovered while using osta in pct they did the blood work way too soon. You cannot do post pct blood work any sooner than 6-8weeks post pct without the serms skewing your T levels. You have to wait at least 6 weeks post pct , preferably 8 to ensure you get an accurate picture of your true recovery of hpta function. This is right from the mouth of Dr Scally as well as reflected in my own and others years of personal blood work.
I have no issue with Osta at all, in fact I think it is a good compound, just not in PCT- no way.

I hear what you're saying, bro. There could be a cascade effect of poor HTPA recovery from jumping into a cycle too soon...

I hear what you're saying, bro. There could be a cascade effect of poor HTPA recovery from jumping into a cycle too soon...

there are differnt theories on osta in pct.I wont argue who is right or wrong but in a nutshell, yes it can be slightly supressive obvious.

But from my experiences and another theory i leaned and to be effective is.Only 4 weeks of 15 mg a day in pct will be ok.Any ever so slight suppression will be offset by serms and test boosters in your pct .the osta will help keep gains and it makes the pct even better.

Choice is yours or you can try it out and see for yourself

I my humble opinion here is what I think :

Ostarine works to build muscle and it has been proven by science. But it is a bit liver toxic and also suppressive.

When you end your cycle, you have a long period when the esthers finish to clear the system. It is a bridge between the cycle and pct.
I you take nandrolone decanoate the half life is 14 weeks. So if you were at 400, after one month you are still at 100.

My suggestion is to benefict from the really really quick half-life of osta to introduce it during this "bridge". This is at this moment where you will risk to lose all the water and maybe 1-2 pounds of muscle because you went from a full anabolic blood to nothing. Ostarine could prevent that, makes you look better than never in the end of the cycle and add more pounds even during these final weeks. Your body has been used to AAS and theres something new. Like a cherry in the top of a cake.

But why the hell would you use a liver toxic compound and suppressive when you want to recover the liver and the hpta ? During the bridge before pct it is ok because your liver and enzymes are already fucked lol :)

Top Bottom