Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

platinum memebership- provide gear sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanny65

I kno this is prob a previous question on the forums.. But what will paying for the upgraded platinum membership get me? I currently have a legit online source to get gear by bulk or individual packages but can be somewhat expensive.. Lately i have been purchasing bulk gear and compounding it myself- but after buying all the filters, ba,bb, vials, oils, etc. it is alot cheaper, but i still dont think it is the most efficent way... i have no problem paying the fee for the membership but one thing i was wondering is if there is legit sources available that can be accessed with the paid membership? the sites that are posted by free memberships i assume r most likely not legit.. any input would b appreciated...

I kno this is prob a previous question on the forums.. But what will paying for the upgraded platinum membership get me? I currently have a legit online source to get gear by bulk or individual packages but can be somewhat expensive.. Lately i have been purchasing bulk gear and compounding it myself- but after buying all the filters, ba,bb, vials, oils, etc. it is alot cheaper, but i still dont think it is the most efficent way... i have no problem paying the fee for the membership but one thing i was wondering is if there is legit sources available that can be accessed with the paid membership? the sites that are posted by free memberships i assume r most likely not legit.. any input would b appreciated...

your looking for a site like thesourcecheck.com
ef does not allow any of that kind of talk.

this is not a source board of any kind and u will receive no help getting steriods no matter what membership u buy.. case closed !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom