Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptides Europe - MK677 with cjcDAC and huperzine A

John Juan

Recent serum igf1 blood work came out at 617 by stacking MK677 Oral HGH Secretagogue, cjc WITH DAC, and huperzine A. This serum igf-1 score has only been shown with HGH doses of 10ius per day over a period of a month's time.

European customers, Click on my signature link for SUPERIOR EUROPE and go to our research peptide section for CJC1295DAC, then go to our research liquids section for HUPERZINE A and MK677.

Here is the protocol I recomend:

-2mg CJC1295DAC every 3 days subQ inject before bed.
-25mg MK677 upon waking every morning. Hold it under your tongue for one minute befits swallowing.
-200mcg HUPERZINE A 3x/ day. Hold under your tongue for one minute before swallowing.

This stack will dramatically put on size, strength, increase vascularity and recovery time, give much deeper sleep, and quickly build muscle.

***NOTE TO EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS!!!
GUARANTEED DELIVERY TO EUROPE!!!

Really safe the shipping in Eu?
How about the purity of the products?

The products come from two USA suppliers, both batch tested with each batch.
You want find higher quality products I promise you.
We ship from Europe now so European customers are guaranteed delivery.

What is the benefit of the Huperzine A here, ive looked it up and cant find much useful information on it.

Huperzine A is a somatostatin inhibitor with a half life of around 5 1/2 hours. When the body recognizes high levels of HGH, it releases somatostatin to inhibit the HGH in order to lower growth hormone levels down to a normal level. By taking huperzine A 3x/ day, you can essentially block somatostatin from rendering your HGH useless. Huperzine A, even taken alone, will increase HGH levels.

wow thanks alot, i didnt know drugs like this existed, i normaly wouldnt just take someones word for it but this stack you are advertising sounds incredible i cant wait to try it!

wow thanks alot, i didnt know drugs like this existed, i normaly wouldnt just take someones word for it but this stack you are advertising sounds incredible i cant wait to try it!

Yeah Huperzine A is a great supplement. You can buy it all over (ebay etc). But it's so good we put it as a standalone on the Superior site so you have a one stop shop.

Use code E2525 for 25% off everything on the site.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE SUPERIOR EUROPE WEBSITE

for how long periods do you use this? And do I need something like pct after im done with it?
I`ve been looking into cjc1295 with dac and huperzine cuz it seems interesting. But are there any side effects one should be aware of before trying this stack?
I am also looking to shed some fat at the same time cuz im abit over my weight, is this possible with this setup?

Top Bottom