Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

peptide recommendations while cruising?

If you want to maintain size and grow MK-677 at 25mg sublingually taken upon waking daily, plus 2mg cjc-1295 DAC administered subQ before bed every 3 days is a great mass building stack.

Igf1-Lr3 by superior is so freaking strong!!! I'm currently using it in very high doses to help my rotator cuff tear. I makes me hypo and tired because I'm dieting strict on low carbs. There is no water retention from Lr3 but you better eat a lot of carbs or you'll go hypo.

If you want to maintain size and grow MK-677 at 25mg sublingually taken upon waking daily, plus 2mg cjc-1295 DAC administered subQ before bed every 3 days is a great mass building stack.

Igf1-Lr3 by superior is so freaking strong!!! I'm currently using it in very high doses to help my rotator cuff tear. I makes me hypo and tired because I'm dieting strict on low carbs. There is no water retention from Lr3 but you better eat a lot of carbs or you'll go hypo.

yeah bro i have gotten all my peps from superior, nothing but great things to say about em really. all bloods always come back

anyway, i can't administer Igf1-lr3 in my glutes? makes me cringe thinking i have to pin elsewhere

going to take your suggestion:D

Igf1-Lr3 is administered with a slin pin. I use 29 gauge 1/2". You can put it anywhere. I'm putting it in my delts now. I've put it in all muscles and even subQ.

Top Bottom