Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Tren with Test Prop Dosage

saulgoodman

I understand the hepatoxicity of Oral Tren, so I ask that you hold off on the flame posts. I will be running conservative doses for short periods. This will be my fifth cycle. Previous cycles have been 8 week cycles of Test E/Dbol and Test E/Anadrol. No serious issues during those cycles and I enjoyed them. Ran my pct after every cycle and everything came back to normal operation (the boys). I'm not a vet but also not completely new to cycling.

My question is for experienced and/or educated answers. While running the Oral Tren, should I keep the test prop dosage low as I would do on a Tren Ace cycle?

Current plan is 2 on 2 off for 3 mini cycles.

Oral Tren 250 mcg week 1.
Oral Tren 500 mcg week 2.
150 mg Test P each week (50mg shot MWF).

I also have Caber and Exemestane on hand with proper dosing knowledge.

I plan on starting in 3 weeks and will keep updates. There is a large interest in results from what I've found on the web but minimal result pics/threads.

Thank you.

I understand the hepatoxicity of Oral Tren, so I ask that you hold off on the flame posts. I will be running conservative doses for short periods. This will be my fifth cycle. Previous cycles have been 8 week cycles of Test E/Dbol and Test E/Anadrol. No serious issues during those cycles and I enjoyed them. Ran my pct after every cycle and everything came back to normal operation (the boys). I'm not a vet but also not completely new to cycling.

My question is for experienced and/or educated answers. While running the Oral Tren, should I keep the test prop dosage low as I would do on a Tren Ace cycle?

Current plan is 2 on 2 off for 3 mini cycles.

Oral Tren 250 mcg week 1.
Oral Tren 500 mcg week 2.
150 mg Test P each week (50mg shot MWF).

I also have Caber and Exemestane on hand with proper dosing knowledge.

I plan on starting in 3 weeks and will keep updates. There is a large interest in results from what I've found on the web but minimal result pics/threads.

Thank you.

I would at minimum use 100mg EOD of TEST PROP for best results.

Thank you alin. My reason for the low dose with Test P is the suggestion of only running enough for a replacement dose of test. I have seen arguments on both sides of the fence for Tren Ace cycles (low dose test vs high dose test) and low dose/replacement seems to be the most popular school of thought.

I appreciate your advice.

Test dose all depends upon your goals. I would follow Alins advice. However I would dose the test p at 50mg ed using sln pins in your arms and delts. You may need to backload the slin pin but pushing the oil through will be easy. Yes 250mcg up to 500mcg sounds about right... some guys go far too high. I have used oral tren before and the doses you plan. It was great but nothing too dissimilar to tren a (just the negative of it being very toxic). I assume you will be running the test every week and the oral tren 2 on 2 off?

With the gains from methylated tren come on a lot faster than tren ace like most orals because of their short half life? Or with the gains be similar therefore being pointless due to the toxicity

Pump3d, from what I've seen in the few threads I've found, the gains/results are markedly dramatic. There is a video out there, the guy claims he went from a 41 waist to a 34 in three weeks. He does have some gyno but I think he may have had a preexisting condition (he claims his moobs were "out to here" before he began). From the threads I've read, you have to keep your dosage low due to the hepatoxicity and keep your cycles short. I believe it was on this site someone said they went in to renal failure (not sure what dose he was running, possibly 1mg).

I have a few weeks before I start this and will post a results thread as I go through the cycle.

Test dose all depends upon your goals. I would follow Alins advice. However I would dose the test p at 50mg ed using sln pins in your arms and delts. You may need to backload the slin pin but pushing the oil through will be easy. Yes 250mcg up to 500mcg sounds about right... some guys go far too high. I have used oral tren before and the doses you plan. It was great but nothing too dissimilar to tren a (just the negative of it being very toxic). I assume you will be running the test every week and the oral tren 2 on 2 off?

Yes Elvia, I will be running the test every week w/oral tren at 2 on 2 off. Excited to get going on this.

Thank you for your input as well!

Top Bottom