Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Omnadren vs. Sustanon

cmtuggl

I've read these two are now exactly the same. Why is there usually a price difference then? Omna being cheaper...i was going to buy it but just making sure...I assume it's just like buying generic (omna) instead of name brand (sust)...right?

found this on omnas:

Omnadren 250 is an oil-based injectable containing a blend of four different testosterone compounds: testosterone propionate, 30 mg; testosterone phenylpropionate, 60 mg; testosterone isohexanoate, 60 mg; and testosterone hexanoate, 100 mg. Because Omnadren contains four different testosterones, many people will compare it with Sustanon. Omnadren does contain testosterone propionate and testosterone phenylpropionate in the same strength as Sustanon; however, testosterone isohexanoate and testosterone hexanoate replace the testosterone isocaproate and testosterone decanoate in Sustanon. As a result, Omnadren has a very different effect than Sustanon.

if this is correct, the two are not the same.

Top Bottom