Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok , Half way through my first cycle, should I use the tren?

Jacked4ReaI

I’m doing my first cycle now. It’s 14 weeks long. I’m at the start of week 7 as of yesterday (Thursday). My weight has gone up through the roof! I’m at 239.5 at 5’10. Im not holding much water with the arimidex.
Able to do squats with 550lbs for reps. I’m 18 yrs now. Some of you may remember my pic.

Now my question is, should I switch the test prop to tren for weeks 11-14, will I see better results? My friend made a sh!t load and I can get some from him if I want it. What do you think?

Here’s my cycle, of course I’ve got clomid, HCG and nolvies if needed.

Weeks 1-10------test cyp at 750mg a week
Weeks 1-4--------45mg dbol tapering down to 15mg
Weeks 11-14------test prop at 250mg every 3 days or 500mg /week
Weeks 1-14-------600mg a week of Ttokkyo Deca.

Boy I’m getting big, My mother has asked me why I’m eating so much food, should I tell her? Lol thanks for all your kelp guys. Especially you Dave!

That is alot of gear for your first cycle LOL I would use the Prop as you are already runing 600mg/week od Deca and if you add Fina you have a better chance of geting Progesterone induced gyno. Kee us posted on how it goes for you.

M18

hey mate,

Thats way too much gear for a first cycle!! even without the fina........Do a basic test d'bol cycle, if your diet is right you will easily put on 20 pounds of muscle...No need to use so much too soon.
unless this is your 10th cycle....lol

So, should I lower the deca week 9 then, and switch to tren on week 11? Would this be better?

strongman, never mind mate I was going to use a gram of test to start out with. Believe me it's ok with my previous size.

Top Bottom