Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvidex and deca

Yes what is really amazing is that Nandi wrote that what 15 years or so ago! The man was years ahead of his time.
When it comes to gyno, prevention or treatment, Raloxifene is def my serm of choice. It has the highest binding affinity of any serm to the estrogen receptor in breast tissue making it the most effective serm when it comes to this area. It also doesnt appear to adversely impact igf as significantly as tamoxifen while it improves lipid profile even more significantly than tomox. Raloxifene has even been proven effective at treating pubertal and pre-pubertal gyno, the most stubborn forms of gyno to treat.
I always have raloxifene on hand just in case (for gyno treatment and prevention purposes).
The one thing to keep in mind about raloxifene is that while it is a serm and is the most beneficial serm when it comes to gyno as well as safety profile, it is just about the least effective serm when it comes to inducing the production of LH and thus restoring HPTA function. This makes ralox a poor PCT choice unless combined with another serm like say clomiphene.

thanks for the info! i never run into estro scares and i dont come off so serms havent been needed for me. it seems people are scared of ralox as a serm, possibly because of the doses required for it to be effective? as we know doses dont mean effectiveness as far as strength, the most potent of out AI's is letro which needs to be dosed higher tha adex but gives a more significant drop in estrogen.

thanks for the info! i never run into estro scares and i dont come off so serms havent been needed for me. it seems people are scared of ralox as a serm, possibly because of the doses required for it to be effective? as we know doses dont mean effectiveness as far as strength, the most potent of out AI's is letro which needs to be dosed higher tha adex but gives a more significant drop in estrogen.

Yeah the amount of ralox taken shouldnt scare anyone off at all. You cant compare diff drugs to one another based on dosage. I mean the fact is in spite of ralox being dosed higher mg/mg compared to other serms it still has a much better safety profile at the standard doses than any of them!

Yeah the amount of ralox taken shouldnt scare anyone off at all. You cant compare diff drugs to one another based on dosage. I mean the fact is in spite of ralox being dosed higher mg/mg compared to other serms it still has a much better safety profile at the standard doses than any of them!

now you are a very knowledgeable guy when it comes to RC's. i have a thread going on myostatin and its inhibition that i have been trying to get a discussion going on. would love if you chimed in. im sure many people around here will be interested to hear from you.

I prefer caber myself... Prami makes me sick like melanotan does... Nauseous as hell!!!

Yeah some people dont tolerate prami well. I found for myself that if i start at .25mg/day, at night, before bed, with food in my stomach, for one week. Then upping it to .5mg/day for a week, then up to .75mg/week and so on I tolerate it great. Thats how prami is supposed to be taken. Even when they rescribe it for RLS and other conditions those are the directions and following them makes a big difference. If you just hop on at say 1mg/day you are likely to experience nausea and other sides for sure.
Also I stop at .5mg/day. I have found that that is plenty to reduce PRL to within normal range and I dont need to go up any higher.
Some guys, however, just cant tolerate it even if they do titrate doses up and have to go with caber.

I've never done any serms or anti e but the one time I took that Nolvidex I had some what of insomnia and some crazy dreams. Like disturbing dreams.

Top Bottom