Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nofap/low test - you asked for it

When you ejaculate your brain releases a huge amount of dopamine. You overdo it on the fapping and eventually you fry your dopamine receptors, just like stayin on gear too long with androgen receptors ... become desensitized to it/depressed etc... I don't know for sure if your androgen levels are depleted when you release semen but you are depleted of something. Think back to highschool, you ever notice how the kids with mental disabilities were the first to get taller, get facial hair and deep voices. They never touched their d1cks. Its a sick thought but its true. Thats one theory behind it. Another theory is if you orgasm every day your body thinks you're having enough sex and doesnt need to make you more manly to attract mates. Your body absorbs/retains semen after a while and breaks it down. If you release before you have a chance to build up you're gunna mess with your test levels in my opinion. And i think a huge percentage of low t in young adults is because of that. To anyone with low t symptoms i suggest you try it before committing to trt. Im coming off so i can try it now

I'm sure all the kids that post on those forums are complete losers but they report more facial/body hair deeper voice more confidence, shlt like that. Worth looking into at least

I politely disagree completely. Ejaculation/sex has no influence on testosterone levels or muscle gain. This is something that has been studied in depth. Dopamine and serotonin are your body's feel good hormones. They have nothing to do with your androgen receptors.

Anyone who tells you not to jerk off to 'protect your gains' does not understand how the body works.

Top Bottom