Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next Cycle Review

TLo

What's up guys? I have been doing a lot of research and planning regarding my next cycle the last 2 months. I have read a lot about sarms and peptides and I think they would make a very nice addition to my next cycle. Since I am a fairly new to these, I am here looking for advice, making sure my gameplan is good to go before I start. So let me know if this looks good or if any tweeks are needed.

1-14 Test E - 250mg/week
1-14 Tren E - 400mg/week
9-16 Anavar - 50mg/day

1-12 LGD-4033 - 10mg/day
5-16 S-4 - 50mg/day
5-16 GW-50 - 20mg/day

1-8 CJC-1295 w/dac - 4mg/week
9-16 Mod-GRF - 100mcg 3x/day
1-16 Ipamorelin - 375mcg 3x/day
1-16 Frag 176-191 - 500mcg 3x/day

1-16 Aromasin - 12.mg/day
1-16 Proviron - 50mg/day
1-16 Caber - .5mg 2x/week

PCT will include Clomid, Nolva, and Aromasin for 4 weeks.HCG will be used starting a few weeks before hand and stopping before I start the SERMs. I will also be adding in Osta and running the GW-50 all the way through PCT, as well as the peptides. I also plan to use IGF-1 LR3 during this time.

I am 28, 5'10 and right around 200 pounds. Goal for my cycle is to gain mass while remaining as lean as possible. I am currently around 7% body fat.

Thanks to everyone in advance for the help.

Welcome to the board...

1st of all; very impressive stats!

I like the set up of your test/tren/var, especially the lower dose of test to tren

I'm not an expert on peptides, so I will hand off on that.

Your aromasin s wayyyyy to frequent, start @ E3D and you can adjust from there, having your estrogen too low is just as bad as having it too high.

First off, that cycle as it is, it's amazing and the PCT too. Love it.

Now as for my opinion, being the half life of Aromasin 1 day if I'm not mistaken and especially for my experience, I disagree with the above advice, I would and I do use it everyday but that's what works for me.
Given the fact you will be running low Test high Tren with Aromasin, what I have exactly done, I would drop the Caber but have it on hand.
Lastly I will do 600 grs of Tren because that Test to Tren ratio works better for me, I'm not prone to have sleep problems and becoming a serial killer.

In any case that's my commentary, you have to stick to what works for you regardless what people say.

Excepting the peptides, you will run exactly what I do, Low Test High Tren with Aromasin on cycle and on PCT, this cycle is absurdly amazing.

Thank you guys for your responses.

I will start by meeting you guys have way, and start the Aromasin dosing at eod, and the adjust from there.

I have ran my last 2 cycles with a lower test, higher tren ratio. I feel this helps to keep estrogen lower, making it easier to stay lean, dry, and to cut fat. 600mg of Tren per week seems like a good time, might have to bump it up towards the end of the cycle if everything is going well.

Any advice on the peptides is appreciated. Thanks again for the replies guys.

First off, that cycle as it is, it's amazing and the PCT too. Love it.

Now as for my opinion, being the half life of Aromasin 1 day if I'm not mistaken and especially for my experience, I disagree with the above advice, I would and I do use it everyday but that's what works for me.Given the fact you will be running low Test high Tren with Aromasin, what I have exactly done, I would drop the Caber but have it on hand.
Lastly I will do 600 grs of Tren because that Test to Tren ratio works better for me, I'm not prone to have sleep problems and becoming a serial killer.

In any case that's my commentary, you have to stick to what works for you regardless what people say.

Excepting the peptides, you will run exactly what I do, Low Test High Tren with Aromasin on cycle and on PCT, this cycle is absurdly amazing.

Aromasin or arimidex?

Aromasin or arimidex?

Aromasin, 1 pill a day. Every other day gave me signs of a starting gyno and more than that lowers my oestrogen too much, judging by my libido.

This is what works for me but I prefer to assume that the guys asking are prone to gyno instead of not prone. I like the idea of adjusting the Aromasin because of the libido instead of a starting gyno.

I will start by meeting you guys have way, and start the Aromasin dosing at eod, and the adjust from there.

I have ran my last 2 cycles with a lower test, higher tren ratio. I feel this helps to keep estrogen lower, making it easier to stay lean, dry, and to cut fat. 600mg of Tren per week seems like a good time, might have to bump it up towards the end of the cycle if everything is going well.

The gains are a little less but the sides are far better with Low Test High Tren.

Tren beats Test for the receptor, that yields to more Test being in a free state, that is, more Test ready to be binded to the Aromatase and SHBG, that way, the higher the Test, the higher the sides.
That's why you need an AI even when your Test is low and that's why most of the guys that read prefer to cycle Low Test High Tren instead of High Test Low Tren.

Not to mention that Tren allows you to eat more.

I believe Aromasin has a half life of around 24 hours, and Arimidex is somewhere around 3 days.

Aromasin, 1 pill a day. Every other day gave me signs of a starting gyno and more than that lowers my oestrogen too much, judging by my libido.

This is what works for me but I prefer to assume that the guys asking are prone to gyno instead of not prone. I like the idea of adjusting the Aromasin because of the libido instead of a starting gyno.

Fair enough.....

When are you starting this run, bossman?

Top Bottom