Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie lookin for info

Mike-ireland

Age 22
6ft 2 170pounds.
I'm here to get info on steroids ect, can ye recommend an oral cycle to gain mass.
First time on any cycle.
Any info or advice is welcome.

You'll have to do some research yourself my Irish brother, people aren't here to spoon feed you.. also your a little bit underweight for your height do you mightnt get much help.or advice

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Well the advice i was looking for is what weight I should bulk up to. Was at 160 so I'm doing something right. Not looking to be spoon fed but ain't this a place to go to get some info and advice?.

Well the advice i was looking for is what weight I should bulk up to. Was at 160 so I'm doing something right. Not looking to be spoon fed but ain't this a place to go to get some info and advice?.

Ok just the way you phrased your 1st post seemed like you wanted someone to do all the work.. at your age you have plenty of testosterone anyways plus you should be looking to be around 200+ lbs at that height before you start AAS.. I would read the stickies on PCT, steroids 101 and all the other stickies in PCT and steroid sections.. I'm just telling you what the others are gonna tell you man :)

Ok just the way you phrased your 1st post seemed like you wanted someone to do all the work.. at your age you have plenty of testosterone anyways plus you should be looking to be around 200+ lbs at that height before you start AAS.. I would read the stickies on PCT, steroids 101 and all the other stickies in PCT and steroid sections.. I'm just telling you what the others are gonna tell you man :)

No man I know we are known as the lazy Irish but I'm not one of them.
Well I was 226pounds and cut down to 160 for some stupid reason so I'm bulking back up to like you said maybe around 200 pounds then cut a bit then start a cycle maybe next year.
Well start reading the stickies after work.
Just want to have my research done before I start anything.

Well I was 226pounds and cut down to 160 for some stupid reason so I'm bulking back up to like you said maybe around 200 pounds then cut a bit then start a cycle maybe next year.

Good job man, research is key. So many people will listen to some big guy in the gym instead of doing the research themselves.. I was one of those retards and I paid for it. so please take your time and do your proper research and when you think you know what you want to do come here and ask questions to the veterans and they will guide you properly

Good job man, research is key. So many people will listen to some big guy in the gym instead of doing the research themselves.. I was one of those retards and I paid for it. so please take your time and do your proper research and when you think you know what you want to do come here and ask questions to the veterans and they will guide you properly

I don't want to do any harm in the long run so I'll be reading up on this site for a while before I decide if I even will cycle.
Thanks for ur input man.

He meant 200lbs at below 15% bf, for your height before thinking about aas'

Bro I would check out the diet section and get some info there.. There are many options on good bulk cycles out there.. I think you are just a bit too young to start anything aas related. I would get your weight back up and wait a year and then try out a pro hormone cycle with something basic like test E for 10 weeks and 500mg a week.. That's the perfect start cycle to gain weight. You will need a good base to keep all of your gains.. Also educate yourself on what a proper pct is.. That's the most important part of the whole cycle and will keep you from hurting yourself in the long run

Bro I would check out the diet section and get some info there.. There are many options on good bulk cycles out there.. I think you are just a bit too young to start anything aas related. I would get your weight back up and wait a year and then try out a pro hormone cycle with something basic like test E for 10 weeks and 500mg a week.. That's the perfect start cycle to gain weight. You will need a good base to keep all of your gains.. Also educate yourself on what a proper pct is.. That's the most important part of the whole cycle and will keep you from hurting yourself in the long run

Thanks for the reply man.
As I said I'm only gettin advise and have no decision on weather I will be or not be running a cycle. Just looking for advice and what my options are. Want to get a solid base sorted before I think about anything.

Will post my diet in that section and hopefully get answers on how good it is or what needs changing.

Top Bottom