Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to peptides? Any advice

Universal23

I'm experienced with aas...but Im a newbie to all this peptide talk that seems to be getting more popular every time I'm on one of these forums!

First off, what are these peptides? How are they used? what is their benefit? Efficacy?

The ones I've seen the most of are below:
- IGF-LR3
- IGF-1
- Ostarine
- ghrp2
- grf

Can anyone fill me in?

I would suggest learning the mechanism and how each one of these works. That will give you a better understanding of how to use them. For instance, you want to know how to use IGF-1 LR3, first you need to understand what IGF-1 is, and how it works. There is a lot of information out there.

So if someone accidentally mixed 300 mcg of frag into the identical dosage vial of cjc1295( the vial had a wicked vacuum and was trying a single pin with two peps)ā€¦.. could this crayon eater still give it to his rat so as to continue research?

I'm experienced with aas...but Im a newbie to all this peptide talk that seems to be getting more popular every time I'm on one of these forums!

First off, what are these peptides? How are they used? what is their benefit? Efficacy?

- IGF-LR3
- IGF-1
- Ostarine
- ghrp2
- grf

Can anyone fill me in?

Research all you can.

Ideally you want to be looking at a GHRH and GHRP combo. These will work synergistically and increase your natural GH output significantly. By doing that you should experience muscle growth, fat loss, improved sleep, better recovery, nicer skin and many other benefits.

GHRH (look into the two below)

CJC 1295 with DAC
MOD GRF 1-29 (also known as CJC 1295 without DAC)

GHRP (combine the above with one of the below)
GHRP-2
GHRP-6
Ipamorelin
Hexarelin
MK-677

You can't go wrong with one of the following...

CJC 1295 without DAC with GHRP-2 dosed 3 times daily at 100mcg each. Keep them separate (vial) but you can inject them together.

OR

CJC 1295 with DAC at 2-5mg per week split into 2-7 injections per week and 25mg MK-677 dosed one daily.

I can go into more detail when I have more time but that should put you in the right starting place. If you ever need any help just let me know.

- IGF-LR3
- IGF-1
- Ostarine
- ghrp2
- grf

Can anyone fill me in?

dont bother with LR3.

Read. not posting the links, but read

"Just wanted to start a discussion about an issue related to efficacy of IGF-1 and related analogs such as Des, LR3, etc. There are hundreds of threads here about IGF-1 giving good gains, especially when used with GH. However, most of us are purchasing IGF-1-LR3 from peptide synthesis companies. However, chemical synthesis of IGF-1 completely lacks the correct disulfide bonds that impart the proper folding of the protein for its activity. IGF-1 and its analogs all require 3 disulfide bonds to generate the correct folded form of the protein, and this can only be accomplished in the body as naturally produced, or in E.coli as a recombinant source, just like how GH is made (recombinantly). Insulin is very similar in structure to IGF-1 and it also is completely inactive if synthesized chemically, it also has to be made recombinantly or extracted from a biologic source (people used to use bovine Insulin before recombinant sources). Recombinant means it is made in bacteria, which have enzymes to create these intramolecular disulfide bonds so the protein folds into the right configuration. All human clinical trials or current treatment of patients in the clinic is performed with recombinant IGF-1 or the LR3 isoform. The synthesized peptide version will have 0 biologic activity. There are countless references in the scientific literature to this effect. Here is one for example:

Role of native disulfide bonds in the structure... [Biochemistry. 1993] - PubMed - NCBI

Thus, IGF-1 does work, but you have to use the recombinant form, which is 10X more expensive compared with chemically synthesized forms. What I find amusing are all the past threads claiming how great IGF-1 LR3 worked for bros, especially in combination with GH, but best I can surmise most were using the version of IGF-1 LR3 from chemical synthesis, which has 0 biologic activity, regardless of dosage.

I would love it if someone could prove me wrong here and show data that the chemically synthesized versions of IGF-1 have biologic activity. Because I would definitely love to purchase the synthesized versions as they are so much more reasonably priced compared with recombinant (in fact, it is nearly impossible to get the recombinant version of IGF-1). Feed back please...."

To a question about the disulphide bonds, Moppy further answered:

"Extensive biochemistry on insulin production paved the way, because of the overwhelming demand for it to treat diabetes. Insulin has 0 activity if chemically synthesized, has to be generated by bacteria (recombinant). The bacteria are optimized to make the correct disulfied bonds to pull the peptide structure together so it makes the proper conformation to bind the receptor. Same thing is exactly true for IGF-1. GH also has to be recombinant."

To a question about if the basic insulin is recombinant:

"Yes, insulin is all recombinant. Has to be or it wont work, unless extracted from a biologic source. But recombinant insulin is crazy cheap cause it is no longer on patent and there are dozens of companies that make it in industrial size fermentors. IGF-1 is much harder to produce correctly when made recombinantly, and only 2 companies hold the patent rights for all medical treatments with the legitimate stuff. The only source you can trust is from a protein production company, like Genetech or Amgen or GroPep or similar. Peptide companies are selling you chemically synthesized IGF-1, and it will have NO BIOLOGIC ACTIVITY! Even the slightly more expensive stuff sold as media grade IGF-1 LR3 is bunk. I dont want to say to much, but I work in the profession, everything I have told you is a certainty."

To someone arguing that he was seeing results with his IGF:

"Well, maybe you got some recombinant IGF-1 LR3 made in E.coli. The best rate for which i could find for industrial or university endeavors, unless from China, is between $300-600 for 1 mg (see links below). That is very expensive! All the peptide companies are selling it for around $60 for 1mg, and this is the stuff that cannot possibly be effective

if your getting real LR3, its in 10 x 100mcg vials & quite spendy.

I have had tremendous results with IGF-1 LR3

unless you have an amazing hook up (a DR or something along those lines) im gonna call you out here.

back in 2010/2011, there was good LR3, now your going to pay the same amount for a 84iu kit of sero's for 1mg of real LR3.

I have great results back than too. A ton of MGF on off days really makes it shine.

Insane Pumps, Vascularity, Fat Loss, and Lean Muscle Gain even after a cycle. I'll take it.

Top Bottom