Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help

BigCLO

6"1 250lbs just got everything i hope.
QV 50 Winstrol, QV 300 Deca, 10 amps of Supertest and 30 clomid.
Can anyone help me put it 2gether, how to cycle it and what should i use 1st and for how long.

BigCLO said:
6"1 250lbs just got everything i hope.
QV 50 Winstrol, QV 300 Deca, 10 amps of Supertest and 30 clomid.
Can anyone help me put it 2gether, how to cycle it and what should i use 1st and for how long.

Not to flame bro, but you should design your cycle before you order it. With that said, I'd do 10 weeks of test, winstrol, and deca. Also what are you trying to do with this cycle?

BigCLO said:
It's my 1st cycle and really didn't have any direction. SORRY

No problem. I'd suggest sticking around here and doing a lot of research. With drugs such as EQ and Deca, which have a very long half life, I suggest running them for at least 12-16 weeks. If you want to do it right, hold off on the cycle until you get some more test and your ancillaries for PCT.

Great you already have the gear.......hope this help by no means I'm an expert came here as a newbie and in the time I got some experience

1.- First Supertest comes in 10ml vials made by (Tornel Labs Mexico) concentration 250mg/ml 10 ml vial (mix of test similar to Sostenon250 made by organon), so if you have 10 vials that's a shit load of gear......

2.- First cycle I'll go with

500mg Supertest (or 2 mls) you can always do 3ml supertest is usally underdosed...
go flat
300 mg Deca per week per week up the dosage after week 5 to 400mg/500mg
50mg Stanozolol per EOD after week number 5 till week number 8

YOu are misssing PCT (post cycle therapy) meaning that you'll need some Clomid and HCG to get back your test levels and you don't crash.....

I recommend that you read the stickys have lots of info that would be ery helpful

Top Bottom