Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice please, Broken arm mid-cycle

Madghoat

Hey guys, first time posting here but I've always liked this forum for info so i thought i would come here for some advice.

I am currently in my 5th week of my test prop/stanazolol cycle. Im running 100mg EOD and just started taking my oral stana 3 days ago at 50mg ED. The cycle was meant to go for 10-12weeks

Now im not a very experienced steroid user this is my 2nd cycle which is why im coming to you guys for help. Here are my stats too if its needed, 6'3 97kg 12-15% bf

2 nights ago I broke my right arm and the doctors said it will need to stay in plaster for 4-6weeks. Im unsure as to what I should do with my remaining steroids . I have thought of a few options but would like the opinions of others.

I would also like to add I will still be trying to stay as active as i can, walking, ab training, calve training. Eventually I might go and train legs at gym when my arm is less painful/uncomfortable. I will also be eating at maintenance calories.

These are my options so far-
A) Stop the cycle now, take my PCT and start a fresh full cycle again in a few months after a full recovery
B) Keep the cycle so I can maybe lose as little muscle mass as possible and have the roids in my system still when the plaster comes off to help get me back to normal.
C) (im unsure about this one as i dont know about the test level spikes could be bad) Lower dosage while i am in plaster, and extend my cycle a few weeks for when my plaster comes off.

That is all i have really come up with for now. But i am open to all opinions and advice. Im also typing with one hand so im sorry for any misspelling or punctuation.

Thanks in advance

Personally I think A is your best option. You won't be able to train properly, and thus won't be getting the benefits of the cycle at all. Stop now, pct, and hit it hard again when you are able to go 100%

I have to say A is the best option.. can still hit legs and turn them into a massive strong point.

When you're recovered you can cycle and hit upper body hard and it will catch up in no time

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I think im going to have to go with A too. As much as i dont want to haha. But thanks heaps for the feedback guys

I'm going to be the odd man out here and say continue the cycle. I was faced with this same dilemma last summer when I had a work accident, lacerated my hand, and had tendon reattachment surgery. I was in a hand splint for 7 weeks, and I was 3 weeks into my cycle. I decided to stay on, and work around my injury. I did the exercises I could do on upper body, and worked out the other arm. Believe it or not, there is cross education from training. Working out one arm causes strength and growth in the other. I also did a lot of pec deck, lateral raise machine, an doing pull ups, etc.. And of course killed my legs.

I ended up getting very big and strong that cycle and made some nice gains. I made the best of it and I'm glad I did. I Didnt worry about what I couldn't do and concentrated on what I could

I'm going to be the odd man out here and say continue the cycle. I was faced with this same dilemma last summer when I had a work accident, lacerated my hand, and had tendon reattachment surgery. I was in a hand splint for 7 weeks, and I was 3 weeks into my cycle. I decided to stay on, and work around my injury. I did the exercises I could do on upper body, and worked out the other arm. Believe it or not, there is cross education from training. Working out one arm causes strength and growth in the other. I also did a lot of pec deck, lateral raise machine, an doing pull ups, etc.. And of course killed my legs.

I ended up getting very big and strong that cycle and made some nice gains. I made the best of it and I'm glad I did. I Didnt worry about what I couldn't do and concentrated on what I could

This is the kind of info i needed! Someone that has been in the same situation. The break is just above my elbow joint so its VERY sensitive. Any kind of movement hurts like a bitch. But i will see how it is next week. For now i will continue walking and doing what i can. Thanks for the response!

I would just like to ask one question. Did you keep the dosage the same? Im thinking about lowering it a little bit just so i can make the overall cycle longer. So when my cast comes off i can up the dosage to normal and train a few weeks hopefully with both arms.

whether you stay on or not you still should be working your legs.. maybe this is a blessing cause i'm tired of seeing 6 foot dudes at my gym who have chicken legs.

Haha i couldnt agree more. Thats the one thing about only being able to train my legs now. They are actually one of my strong points already. Ive always had good strong thick legs for my height.

Continue with your progress by working around your injury and don't do anything that will effect proper healing to your injured arm.
Best to increase mineral intake where bones are concerned.
I picked that one up from Franco Columbu years ago.
Yeah I'm an old man so sue me! LOL

Top Bottom