Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Guard - 4 weeks of Dbol - Liver tests came back...

satyricon1

After 4 weeks of 40mg dbol/day, 6 weeks into my cycle of 500mg test cyp/week, I got my liver values tested. They came back, absolutely perfect. There were absolutely no elevated values.

To me this shows that my money spent on Need2Guard was absolutely well spent! A big thank you for a wonderfull product, I cant wait to get my hands on the rest of the series!.

Question, has anyone in scandinavia ordered forma-stanzol from the webshop? I am a bit unsure if it will get ceiced in customs.

Cheers!

After 4 weeks of 40mg dbol/day, 6 weeks into my cycle of 500mg test cyp/week, I got my liver values tested. They came back, absolutely perfect. There were absolutely no elevated values.

To me this shows that my money spent on Need2Guard was absolutely well spent! A big thank you for a wonderfull product, I cant wait to get my hands on the rest of the series!.

Question, has anyone in scandinavia ordered forma-stanzol from the webshop? I am a bit unsure if it will get ceiced in customs.

Cheers!

Yup, ordered forma to Norway and it got through, without taxes. :)

They are pretty good about getting things around the world.. Glad you loved the product bro. I think one of the questions people had about the product was does it have enough liver protection in it.. I keep telling people that the product has a full serving of forged liver support in the bottle plus a lot more.

Awesome. I love real world results.

And for those who don;t know, N2GUARD also helps with cholesterol and blood pressure while on cycle.

They are pretty good about getting things around the world.. Glad you loved the product bro. I think one of the questions people had about the product was does it have enough liver protection in it.. I keep telling people that the product has a full serving of forged liver support in the bottle plus a lot more.

I was absolutely overwhelmed by the fact, so thought I would post my experience, since I too, was one of them returning members that got a bit pushed about due to how i felt products were pushed way hard... I am now one of the people that will push these products hard, because I too know how great they work and wish everyone else to take part in the positive feeling it is to get what you are promised and then some.

Like santa really excists... after all! =D Merry X-Mas guys!

I was absolutely overwhelmed by the fact, so thought I would post my experience, since I too, was one of them returning members that got a bit pushed about due to how i felt products were pushed way hard... I am now one of the people that will push these products hard, because I too know how great they work and wish everyone else to take part in the positive feeling it is to get what you are promised and then some.

Like santa really excists... after all! =D Merry X-Mas guys!

Products are being promoted on the website for the benefit of our members. Yes, we promoted the hell out of N2 Guard, and now you have perfect liver values 4 weeks into an oral cycle. How could we not continue to do this?

Thank You for the feedback.

Products are being promoted on the website for the benefit of our members. Yes, we promoted the hell out of N2 Guard, and now you have perfect liver values 4 weeks into an oral cycle. How could we not continue to do this?

Thank You for the feedback.

Its natural for people not to trust these days and I dont blam them at all for this.. With the way the leadership in this contry is going, with the way people have become. Its like honest people where no longer around.

That is so awesome! Thank you for sharing your results about need2guard. We need more peeps to come out and rave about this product.

Top Bottom