Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My final Chioce!!!

K

Kano

Age 28
Weight 185
Height 5 7
Lifting 5 years

I am been thinking about doing a cycle for many years now. Here is what i have came up with sust 250 for 8 weeks shooting every seventh day. I would like to do 500 but i am on a buget and it is my first cycle. On the day of my last shot start pct. Nova for three weeks 20 to 40 mg a day? Second hcg 500 mondays wednesdays and fridays for 14 days? Diet will be above 4000 calories a day. Protein 300 to 350 a day and a gallon of water everyday. Vets chime in is this a good way to start and is my pct okay all advice welcome

IMHO @ 28 years old inj sust @ 250mg/ew will not be much different than what you are producing naturally. I would go with no less than 250mg/every 4 days. I would also extend the cycle to at least 10wks preferably 12. I uderstand that you are on a budget but I would just save until I had the funds to do it right. YOU ONLY GET 1 FIRST CYCLE!

Kano said:
Age 28
Weight 185
Height 5 7
Lifting 5 years

I am been thinking about doing a cycle for many years now. Here is what i have came up with sust 250 for 8 weeks shooting every seventh day. I would like to do 500 but i am on a buget and it is my first cycle. On the day of my last shot start pct. Nova for three weeks 20 to 40 mg a day? Second hcg 500 mondays wednesdays and fridays for 14 days? Diet will be above 4000 calories a day. Protein 300 to 350 a day and a gallon of water everyday. Vets chime in is this a good way to start and is my pct okay all advice welcome

Bump at least 12 weeks and you will be fine...the prop in the sust does kick in but its not enough to notice much, you really wont start to see what you want till after week 5...and at 250mgs you deff want to bump to 12 weeks or you will be very dissapointed.

I agree with marv, Save to do it right or if you have access to andropen with is very close to sust, and I like better, ITS CHEAPER. If not you could look into Test Eth also. Test is test and Ethanate you can shot once a week also, same results.

PCT. I think you might want some input from vets on pct, Didn't think pct should start till 3weeks after last inject, Sust willl be very active for 2-4 after last shot so you natural test levels wouldn't respond yet. If it wasn't for budget I usually start a oral after the last shot like turnibol for 3-4weeks while sust is clearing out then go right into pct with no laps in test levels? IMO.

JAYMAN014 said:
I agree with marv, Save to do it right or if you have access to andropen with is very close to sust, and I like better, ITS CHEAPER. If not you could look into Test Eth also. Test is test and Ethanate you can shot once a week also, same results.

PCT. I think you might want some input from vets on pct, Didn't think pct should start till 3weeks after last inject, Sust willl be very active for 2-4 after last shot so you natural test levels wouldn't respond yet. If it wasn't for budget I usually start a oral after the last shot like turnibol for 3-4weeks while sust is clearing out then go right into pct with no laps in test levels? IMO.

Thanks for all your advice so far guys

Kano said:
Thanks for all your advice so far guys
i will save up for the 500 since the results will be alot better now that i am doing 500 should o run that for 8 weeks? Also could a vet post what some pct cycles would look like with this beginner cycle of just sust?

Kano said:
i will save up for the 500 since the results will be alot better now that i am doing 500 should o run that for 8 weeks? Also could a vet post what some pct cycles would look like with this beginner cycle of just sust?

week 1-12 500mg test/w (enanthate, cypionate, sust, or andropen)

Kano said:

It's a good idea to use an AI throughout or atleast some nolva to prevent gyno. 1 week after last shot run 500iu's of hcg everday for ten days along with 50mg clomid and continue the clomid for 4 weeks after last shot of hcg.
If you get an AI run it through the hcg aswell.

JohnnyWest said:
It's a good idea to use an AI throughout or atleast some nolva to prevent gyno. 1 week after last shot run 500iu's of hcg everday for ten days along with 50mg clomid and continue the clomid for 4 weeks after last shot of hcg.
If you get an AI run it through the hcg aswell.
wuld 50 mg of nova be as good as the clomid ?

Top Bottom