Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my element sarms gw - s4 12 week log

I got my osta in this morning and wanted to take it while st work but not sure how big the dropper is. I'd assume 2 ml but not sure. Maybe I'll just wait till I get home and measure it properly

Day 6

I'm actually in the gym right now and the update is pretty incredible. I have seen a massive improvement so far. I am very vascular in my workout and lot more then normal throughout the day. I feel alot harder then normal. I haven't noticed any side effects besides being really tired in the mornings and having strange dreams. The scale said I've gained 2 lbs. I'm at 186.8 up from 184.8 and I feel a whole lot leaner where when flexed I can see almost all 4 abs. Everywhere in my body gets very lean when I cut but around my lower stomach. I'll do a body fat measure on day 8 in the morning to conclude the first weeks log.

And also osta came in this morning! If I'm feeling this way off 6 days of s4 and gw what the hell am I going to feel in 2 months...

I used to dumbell press the 130 on flat and 120 on incline a year and a half ago
When I started again a little over a month ago I was way down to 70 and 60. Back up to 100 flat and 80 incline. For some reason I have an easier time doing dumbells then barbell. I think it's because I'm all arms. My bis and tris have always been able to get massive. Always I'll do a follow up part two on this log when I finish do some cardio and head home

Last edited:
Didn't do any cardio after my workout yesterday due to weather being to cold for the lady and baby to be outside waiting for me. But definitely a very good workout non the less.

I actually do notice some sides so far.
1 . definitely more pressure in my head, feels like it causes sinus problems. Not horrible but definitely not I cable

2. Yellow tint has kicked in, everything's kind of a soft yellow tint but not all the time. In Some lights I notice it more. I don't know if it's because I was taking my s4 at 8-8:30 am and then again before the gym around 4-5 pm and the half life's were overlapping.

3. I have started taking s4 at 8pm. And normally go to sleep around 10pm, I notice I sleep extremely deeply. Have been getting very vivid dream extremely random dreams.

4.s4 seems to add a nice since if wellbeing. Uplifts my mood a little and for some reason able to be more positive. Definitely helps with me and the lady

These are a few things I've noticed so far. I didn't think gw was doing anything till my workout yesterday. It was kind of like that feeling of your first time taking the original jack 3d the shit I think had meth in it, felt like it. But taking 3 scoops. My rest time was definitely decreased. I would say 30sec-1min long rest and wasn't breathing hard or sweating alot. It gave me this feeling where I'm staring at my bicep like yeah yeah let's rep this and my biceps looks at me and is like dude! I cant!

Anyways that's some things I've noticed so far. All in all this is a great stack. I'm looking foward to how far I get with this stack. Like I said I'll have a bf update tomorrow on day 8

i use half a dropper of osta, i compared the dropper with a dropper that has markings and half way equals 25mg. stack is good got the pumped feeling all day, can see some size being added. i dose gw all 20mg half hour before i hit the gym 4pm.

not feeling any pressure, and i am not having any notciable vision sides. allergy season is coming maybe thats the cause. might give the rad140 a try sounds interesting.

Been busy but hit the gym so here's update

Day 7
Second day on osta and not sure how fast this is supposed to kick in but holy crap I had some good strength. Did 5 sets of dead lifts stopping at 275 for 8 reps. To give a comparison I had trouble doing 225 2 weeks ago but then again I was just fresh back in the gym. So hard to tell how much of that was the s4 or osta this time around. Anyways ended up doing about 20 sets on back yesterday and a couple sets of squats with a mile run after.
What absolutely blows my mind is this gw! No freaking joke 20 mg before the workout makes me just go beast mode in the gym! Backs completely destroyed!

Day 8
OK so as promised I measured my bf before working out and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right or not because sometimes I get 12 and sometimes 13. In the mirror I'd say I look leaner and definitely alot harder fuller looking. Since starting osta I have alot of bloating so it's hard to judge.
I weighed in at 187 today so no big change there.
Anyways onto the workout

Again gw totally blew my mind. Idk if it because element sarms gave me this cloudy chunky godly stuff or if this is how gw is . But took my dose today with only a half scoop of c4 pre workout and holy freaking crap I was total beast mode in the gym. tri super sets for bis, tris, legs. About 16 sets of each with about a min rest in between. Totally mind blowing the strength, rest recovery, and pump. Looked like a beast.
16 sets of each into 110 lb shoulder dumbell shrugs for 4 sets. Workout took around 50 mins. Could not believe how much I did and it wasn't like super setting made me so tired I had no strength. The strength was there the whole time and kept increasing weights

So in conclusion of my first week.
S4 is definitely working wonders, I do experience the yellow tint, but only sometimes. And I get headaches before bedtime but that could be sinus problems.
Gw definitely works, it's a beast of a product and highly recommend.
And osta, is it working? Idk really I have increased strength but is it due to the s4? I definitely have some bloating.
The osta doesn't taste as bad as the others and is more clear the the other aswell. So I'm kind of worried it's not osta but I guess we will see.
Everyone said wait 2 weeks mostly to see results well honestly results were seen the third day, so far element sarms are living up to there word

I'll try to post a pic tomorrow. I forgot to get a starting one

I don't experience the quicker recovery yet from the osta. Deadlifts the other day still got me walking funny. But I'm not sure what to expect yet as I've only experienced the AAS workout one day be healed the next lol

Day 9

Today I weighed in at 189.4 so I'm up 5 lbs from the start and up 3.5lbs from three start of osta. I do feel more bloated so maybe osta adds some water weight. Today I did calves, shoulders, abs and exsplosive jumps all triple sets. Endurence is intense but I had a bad headache and have been getting bad headache for a few days. Today when working out I got up from doing Muslims and blacked out for a couple secs and almost passed out.

My question is this due to not eating enough? I definitely consume enough water. Or is this due to Consuming to much caffeine? Or is it the compounds. It would be nice if someone could chime in on this as these headaches are holding me back. And idk if I'm pushing myself to hard.

Other then that I pushed through the pain and had a killer 1 hour workout. My body's pretty drained I'm going to try to just do a little bit of cardio tomorrow and take a rest/refuel day

Top Bottom